• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

world of warships

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
There is no need to attack the Chinks all that is necessary is to buy them out with money or offer them some pussy.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I still like the Dreadnought era where one see titans clashing but then its very rare.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no need to attack the Chinks all that is necessary is to buy them out with money or offer them some pussy.

No need for either.
Dotard can go to Beijing on bended knees and kowtow to Xi Dada three times.
Either before his carriers are sunk into the sea with hundreds of thousands of brave USA men and women, or before .

Dotard choice to make.
And besides USA got no money. USA already in hock to China for 2+++ TRILLIONS USD

NO MORE ANGMOH DUA KEE
IT IS CHINESE DUA DUA KEE

WANG SUI WANG WANG SUI

animated-dragon-image-0181.gif

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
KNN, this thread is only about a game on WW2 battleships and we have people arguing the case for certain modern weaponry in modern warfare. Don't be so serious lah :biggrin:

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, this thread is only about a game on WW2 battleships and we have people arguing the case for certain modern weaponry in modern warfare. Don't be so serious lah :biggrin:

Point taken.
Which was why my follow up went to Opium and China Military threads

My answer was reply to that Burmese who was out of point.
You only park car illegally with other cars park illegally

You go fuck that chow Burmese for leading others astray

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still like the Dreadnought era where one see titans clashing but then its very rare.
this video has commentaries that are terrible. bunch of jokers chatting with one another. nothing is as good as the mighty jingles. but... this one reenacts the battle of jutland and all warships are ww1 era dreadnoughts.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is a very engaging battle between the großer kurfürst (tier x battleship) and a montana (tier x battleship) plus a couple of bismarcks, carrier, cruisers. very brave. charging into battle and every enemy wants to sink her. the großer kurfürst, if she is ever built, will be larger than the yamato.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
this video has commentaries that are terrible. bunch of jokers chatting with one another. nothing is as good as the mighty jingles. but... this one reenacts the battle of jutland and all warships are ww1 era dreadnoughts.
Everyone concentrated their fire on one ship at a time without getting return fire from the German fleet. And they have unlimited ammo. The wonderful world of gaming! :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really?:laugh: I love the graphics, the 3D rendering. Top notch.
they actually engage the knowledge of experts and blueprints of each ship to build the skin and specs. very well researched for each ship on armor protection, citadel (gun machinery and magazines), performance, armaments, weapons, maneuverability, turning radius, range, etc. the ai does much of the rest incorporating specs and skins from each ship. but in spotting and shooting, must have line of sight, visibility (from fog and smoke), spotter planes, range, firepower, caliber of guns, shell type, and skills. there's a limit to ammo if all in the same game opt for it, and the ai will assign ammo limits based on blueprint info and wartime specs. for example, there are armor piercing rounds and high explosive rounds based on the caliber of the guns, and tiers 8 to 10 battleships have sufficient main turret ammo (14-inch to 18-inch) to last through the game, as the rate of fire is slower for the main guns (about 15 to 30 seconds per salvo depending on ship). most ships would have been sunk or destroyed by the time ammo for both primary and secondary weapons are exhausted. there's also a slower rate of fire for torpedoes, and many destroyers and light cruisers would have only launched 2 or 3 salvos of torpedoes per game as chances for a broadside spread don't present themselves very often.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought all real, damit
the real battle of jutland inflicted more destruction and sinking among battlecruisers (3), armored cruisers (3) and destroyers (8) in the royal navy. over 113k tons sunk and 6.9k casualties in total (6k kia). germans suffered 1 battlecruiser, 1 pre-dreadnought, 4 light cruisers, and 5 torpedo-boats sunk. over 62k tons sunk and over 3k casualties (2.5k kia).

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
one of the best battles ever by an insanely gifted and experienced player - a single minotaur taking on the entire enemy fleet by charging headlong into the straits between the two brothers, which very few would dare to do. his allies were too scared and slow to catch up on his actions. at least 10 kills out of 12.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for musashi, the ijn fuso in action!

ijn destroyer kagero in action.

ishizuchi in action.

and musashi....cumming.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
carriers rule the waves. tier x fleet carrier uss midway vs midway in action. battleships don't stand a chance. nail-biting finish. shiok huh?

Last edited:

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am also into world of warships.
About 10 months now.
But taking too much of my time so I eased off.
Too fucking addictive, even being kenna shot at and blown out of water.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No need for either.
Dotard can go to Beijing on bended knees and kowtow to Xi Dada three times.
Either before his carriers are sunk into the sea with hundreds of thousands of brave USA men and women, or before .

Dotard choice to make.
And besides USA got no money. USA already in hock to China for 2+++ TRILLIONS USD

NO MORE ANGMOH DUA KEE
IT IS CHINESE DUA DUA KEE

WANG SUI WANG WANG SUI

animated-dragon-image-0181.gif

I hope Dotard puts patriot missiles on Taiwan, aimed for Shanghai and Peking.

Dotard should demand for territorial concessions in Shanghai bund like in the good ol' days.