• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

Garbage

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun bully my master

Don't be like the hypocrite retard on my avatar.

Freeloader lurking in this forum for soccer tips without giving any.

Using clones to condemn soccer betting but actually is a loser punter himself.

Because he is poor at making soccer predictions and has to rely on tips in this forum, the world owes him a living when results don't go his way.

Here comes the best part about his stupidity. He expects accurate soccer tips from a bookmaker. :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AK, I dont think Holland will win it this time, as like all those other times. They have the talent but I think they still cannot match the other successful teams in winning mentality.

The moment they go behind they seem to lose morale and cant fight back very well. They will be ok in the group stages but at the business end of the competition they will

cockup again.

Alamak, tell me which country wont choke if they are a goal behind against a giant team in the World Cup? Spain and Germany? LOL

12936_5_max.jpg

I0wnedSIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
finals: Brazil vs Germany, swee bo? :smile::smile::smile:

Hmmm.... my clone hasn't appear yet.... should check out the reply. :biggrin:

You see Germans so up? Germany is a footballing nation yet their own citizens picked their team as 'outsiders' to win the WC. :biggrin:

Last edited:

ThosayMaureenNeo

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brazil, Italy and especially Germany are mentally strong. Even when they go behind they will fight like hell to win the game.

Alamak, tell me which country wont choke if they are a goal behind against a giant team in the World Cup? Spain and Germany? LOL

ShitFu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun bully my master

Don't be like the hypocrite retard on my avatar.

Freeloader lurking in this forum for soccer tips without giving any.

Using clones to condemn soccer betting but actually is a loser punter himself.

Because he is poor at making soccer predictions and has to rely on tips in this forum, the world owes him a living when results don't go his way.

Here comes the best part about his stupidity. He expects accurate soccer tips from a bookmaker.

jw5

Loyal
Sigh................. Radamel Falcao is not in the Columbia squad due to injury. :(

If he was fit, Columbia would be one of my dark horses to win it all. :wink: