• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

jw5

Loyal
My pick the dutch to win by 3, Chile to win by 1 and Croatia to win by 3 .....:biggrin::*::smile:

Excellent - straight to the point and no nonsense. :p

I too suspect that Spain may find themselves out of the world cup in about 9 hours from now and orbigood. :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Listening to this song now, waiting to feast the Aussies, LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

2Pac forever!!!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/41qC3w3UUkU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dutch 5-2-1-2 formation is actually a flexible 3-4-1-2 formation

the-dutch-3-4-1-2.png

Ever considered a coaching career in the S-league?

jw5

Loyal
Can't wait for new BPL season, Man U injected with Dutch juices, dream come true :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I'm sure LVG will go for Kevin Strootman, but they will need to pay close to 30 million pounds. Strootman cost Roma about 16 million last season, and he was considered as one of two certainties by LVG (together with RVP) for the Dutch squad last year before his injury. Other players who may join include Daley Blind, Bruno Martins Indi, and of couse, Jordy Classie. :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm sure LVG will go for Kevin Strootman, but they will need to pay close to 30 million pounds. Strootman cost Roma about 16 million last season, and he was considered as one of two certainties by LVG (together with RVP) for the Dutch squad last year before his injury. Other players who may join include Daley Blind, Bruno Martins Indi, and of couse, Jordy Classie. :biggrin:

I think we need a defensive midfielder the most, like Chelsea Ramires, City Yaya... Carrick cannot make it, Kroos is the best candidate here....

jw5

Loyal
I think we need a defensive midfielder the most, like Chelsea Ramires, City Yaya... Carrick cannot make it, Kroos is the best candidate here....

Strootman can play that role, he is mainly a box-to-box type player, but he is strong defensively too. Strootman paired with a playmaker/passer like Kroos and/or Juventus' powerhouse Arturo Vidal will be my ideal midfield. :p

jw5

Loyal
Bytheway, in the Croatia-Cameroon match, watch out for fireworks, as new Barcelona recruit Ivan Rakitic (Croatia's best player according to me lol) squares up against possible Barcelona reject Alex Song, who bytheway is not as bad as Barcelona have made him appear to be. :biggrin: