• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They predict my Dutch team wont go beyond last 16, CCB..

12936_5_max.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;pXusk55aP5o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXusk55aP5o[/video]

As long as no Asian team makes it to the knockout rounds, the World Cup can be considered a successful one.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brazil to win 3-0 easy easy. HT 1-0. Put $ take $. Huat ah!

Please don't look down on Croatia. Mandzukic is a better striker than anything Brazil has. Modric is a better central midfielder than anything Brazil has.

Brazil will be lucky with a draw.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me also think croatia is no push-over but brazil has the best players and homeground advantage, so 1-0 is very possible to brazil.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dutch cannot take the heat of brazil, i dun think they can win there.
if they do not mess up like the last euro cup,i think they should be happy.

my poor friend who is an opposition supporter want me to get live streaming of world cup to him. he is an opposition supporter,so he is very poor.
can anyone help him.

PAP offer him a job, but he rejected them in his youth, now he is very poor cannot afford the fee to watch world cup. (KARMA, i told him)
I am not interested in world cup anymore. Just corruption from SWISS govt and millionaire playboy in the game, not interested. But he keep pestering me on sms. so if you can shut him up for me, I thank you.

RubbingWarmPusi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got free telecast at some community centres.

dutch cannot take the heat of brazil, i dun think they can win there.
if they do not mess up like the last euro cup,i think they should be happy.

my poor friend who is an opposition supporter want me to get live streaming of world cup to him. he is an opposition supporter,so he is very poor.
can anyone help him.

PAP offer him a job, but he rejected them in his youth, now he is very poor cannot afford the fee to watch world cup. (KARMA, i told him)
I am not interested in world cup anymore. Just corruption from SWISS govt and millionaire playboy in the game, not interested. But he keep pestering me on sms. so if you can shut him up for me, I thank you.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
based on my risk-reward analysis i hooted uruguay n brasil to win wc2014.

All in liao, hope don't self-pwned... :biggrin:

RubbingWarmPusi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No better not bet on Dutch. Somehow they like got jinx. They played well in Argentina but still ass luck to lose although Mario Kempes was really on form that tournament.

Don't take the Dutch although I know Alamaking likes them.

u rvvp mah.

injury prone.

i bet dutch to win WC in 2010. i not sure shd i continue.