• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Both Brazil and Argentina depended too much on their star players, namely Neymar and Messi. Should either one not be in the line-up due to injury or other reasons, expect the country not going into the next round.

A pity should Brazil not be in the finals, being the host country but I think the finals will be played by the Europeans. I already gave up hope on Argentina going into the semi-finals.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
then german will prevail, i can't remember germans who failed in their penalty shoot out...:rolleyes:

Indeed if the krauts go into pk then likely they will win it....
They have nerves of steel needed in a pk.
But do not forget the frogs have an omen that once they get past group stage they always make it to semis....so I think the Germans will lose.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both Brazil and Argentina depended too much on their star players, namely Neymar and Messi. Should either one not be in the line-up due to injury or other reasons, expect the country not going into the next round.

A pity should Brazil not be in the finals, being the host country but I think the finals will be played by the Europeans. I already gave up hope on Argentina going into the semi-finals.

I'm wishing brazil gets kick out before the finals....
Then can see the whole nation machiam father mother die....
This brazil team also medicore so no loss to football quality

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nabei, round of 16 I bet 3rd and 4th game, zero-zero
don't have zero-zero.
Rest of games never bet kosong-kosong,
yesterday 2 games kon-kon. Damned!
Quarter final, hantum all 0-0. Boleh?
iwnm09.jpg

Groove Armada

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

What trend? Underdogs are playing to win too and won't give in without a fight. To Algerians it's more than a competition, it's revenge for the 1982 Gijon shame.

Yeah all teams will play for a draw. Run and chase ball for 90 minutes and then real show comes in extra time. Many conspiracy theorists. Don't get burnt if u are hoping for it because it's the Quarter Finals and any kind of score lines are a possibility, good luck on your trend catching.

And balls to loser sg pools. It's an illegal establishment to me so don't give me the crap it's legal. Anyone who operates businesses without paying taxes are illegal. :rolleyes: Whoever thinks that we are internet bookies are naive. We have been in illegal trades for years and online gambling sites is just one of our ventures.

jw5

Loyal
lol... the anti-gambling poster say papa bet life savings on Germany mah... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

the papa bet his son's life savings on Germany, not the papa bet his own life savings..................................... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yups, i never bet, just giving my opinion on what i think will be the outcome, i actually suggest to makan ball for this match, france quite good this year but germans will excel under pressure, so it's a 50-50 thing.

You never bet you give opinion here damn extra la.

reminds me last time in a FB group there was this guy his betting tips quite good win quite a number of times but he had this habit whenever his tip didn't win that is he gave a certain tip for a match say this team will win or whether it's over or under for the match and it didn't hit he would then claim oh i didn't bet for that match or i didn't place a bet for that tip i gave. It certainly pissed off others cos at the same time he was at loggerheads with another tip giver and this guy was damn steady. Whatever tips he gave he also bet on them so if he said under or over for this match he was also betting on the tips he gave. Obviously based on that alone it made him more respectable.

That is all.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of the 2 games tonight will end in draw and go to extra time.
Under trend continues.
Good luck

Your observation skills quite good.

I tot argentina would just kill swiss off with many goals but only 1 goal difference. I don't think ppl expected it to be the argentina match. Seriously watching the odds and the trend works in some ways makes it seem that football is fixed i mean ppl would like to believe it isn't fixed but seriously who knows if the WC isn't fixed.