• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Workers' Party releases population policy paper

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There. Told yoy WP paper is impractical. Macam kuti soldiers on paper.

And the PAP's policy is practical? We are living in hell right now thanks to the PAP. Foreigners are lording over us and treat sinkees with contempt. You are no different from the Japanese collaborators ...anything you would do to look after your own interests. The PAP will be held in account when there is a new government. All the skeletons will be dug out and those guilty will be given tough sentences like that meted out by former chief justice YPH.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What are the policies that you see that needs to be changed?

50 percent of the sinkapore's problems can be easily resolved just by closing the door to foreigners and reducing current pool of foreigners by 80 percent. We don't need 2 million foreigners in this 700 sq km island.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Read in yahoo news the Leegime is exploring building underground. Now 10 million is sustainable. The poor can live the lives of rats in the dark underground while the rich live above the ground.

I didn't think they would be so stupid, but they surely are. I thought they would want to build multiple layers of city further down ...there is no limit on the population. The PAP can also implement PAPpythied ...with foreigners granted the surface level city and sinkees the underground city. Lower lives, like the poor, will get the deepest underground city.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This paper don't need to balance the budget n take care of the needs of the poor one. Anybody can also write. Wat is so difficult about talking cock?

Since when has the PAP taken care of the poor? Given the poor $200 a month is like throwing 10 cents to beggars!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They paper is absolute rubbish. WP really think they can rais
e fertility to 1.75? These fellas are jokers
This is call on paper shoot pawns

Let's stop the bullshit on declining population. Unless tax dollars are used to pay for pension, health care, other social safety net, declining population has very little impact in our society. So, stop that bullshit on declining population being an issue.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear winni, forget that ki-siao. (my affectionate term for him/her)

Time wasting and distorting all this person comes across. That's what ki-siao does best.

Spreading propaganda, and sowing seeds of confusion and encouraging all to engage in a war of words, so that the thread will veer off-course and become a flame thread, with the main topic being covered in the words of arguments.

Leave this ki-siao be, and his flames of antagonism will wilt to a small glow.. eventually, it will disappear once we don't give it any attention. Just let this ki-siao post. and ignore.. reply to have some fun once in a while.. but don't get in too deep. That's what this person wants. To dilute the thread.. and make readint and following it confusing and tiresome for others.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Close off Foreigners? A country with no resources, a country which economy is tied up to the International trade and services? We need foreigners, and we need a million more of them. We have to shoulder some hardship and fortunately for us, it evolves around demographics. Just work yourself around it, continue to live your life with your family & friends. Strangers are always around regardless of their nationality/

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are a chinamen cock sucker? Typical of you ltk lap-dogs to siam the question.

What are the policies that you deem that needs to be changed?

siam what? Singaporean facing difficulties due to the fail policies.
i think u r the one trying to siam. u r just a pap and jap cock sucker.
pap dont even recognise you as one of them.
i am a Singaporean not some pap cock sucker like you.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
siam what? Singaporean facing difficulties due to the fail policies.
i think u r the one trying to siam. u r just a pap and jap cock sucker.
pap dont even recognise you as one of them.
i am a Singaporean not some pap cock sucker like you.

And that makes you a chinamen & Wp cocksucker, Sounds worst to me.

Seriously, what are the difficulties hat you are experiencing? You got no food? no water? no shelter? what are you suffering from>?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Close off Foreigners? A country with no resources, a country which economy is tied up to the International trade and services? We need foreigners, and we need a million more of them. We have to shoulder some hardship and fortunately for us, it evolves around demographics. Just work yourself around it, continue to live your life with your family & friends. Strangers are always around regardless of their nationality/

Does Switzerland have any resources? Does Denmark have any resources? Does Finland have any resources? These are examples of small countries that have succeeded without letting millions of foreigners to come in to create a low-cost country. Cost of living is high, so is the standard of living. The majority in those countries are middle class.
Two decades ago, the PAP identified that the dependence of low cost foreign labour was not good for long term growth. They started to implement policies that would move sinkapore up the value chain ...then the useless business community asked the PAP government to reverse course ...and the PAP government gave in. So, we are in this bloody mess and they want to expand the influx of foreigners further.
There are enough examples of successful small countries for sinkapore to learn from. Get off the low-cost labour junk and get on to the modern cruise liner. Do you get it or do I need to spell it out in plain English?

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm Not Surprised At All

saw on the news while meeting some friends that some business association whack WP for their suggestions!!! really became dogs of pap!!!

Frankly, I'm not surprised by this at all. WP is working with PAP closely to give an impression that they are at loggerhead.

One upz the pay by two times to 4 mil, the other opposes, then PAP gave a 50% 'discount'. After that, WP confirms with PAP with the 2 mil pays. All one happy famiLees !! Daft Sinkies voted them in AGAIN. WTF ! :mad:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And that makes you a chinamen & Wp cocksucker, Sounds worst to me.

Seriously, what are the difficulties hat you are experiencing? You got no food? no water? no shelter? what are you suffering from>?

i am a Singaporean First and a Chinese. i did not defend anything about China or WP. i hit your fav pap for the sake of Singaporean. if one day WP become majority in parliament, we must have another party to counter it. this is common sense. i think its hard for you to understand because u r so committed in sucking jap and pap cock.

u r the one who keep sucking jap cock and pap cock so diligently, so obvious. but jap and pap will not take u as one of them. they look down on you.

我顶天立地,为国为民!不象是你一条断脊之犬只会狺狺狂吠!