• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Worker's Party Rally...

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wished that Nicole Seah stands for this BE. Li Lian just average. The supporters is still KPKB. Wonder whether PAP envy this type of passion even without transport and chicken rice.

Last edited:

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the TYPICAL WP rally, they raise all these HOT issues during the WP rally, to increase the anti-PAP emotions.

But after they are elected into the Parliament, the WP MPs will conveniently forget to speak about these issues anymore. All EMPTY promises about "co-driver", FIRST world government la la la etc.

Why vote for them when they are good at the rally, and not good in the Parliament.

From under which rock did you crawl out from to come and add disturbance??

Why dont you go back to fuckwarezone and spew your PAP IB crap?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wished that Nicole Seah stands for this BE. Li Lian just average. The supporters is still KPKB. Wonder whether PAP envy this type of passion even without transport and chicken rice.

yah lor, what happened to that singapore's nightingale Nicole ? i missed her veri much leh:(

220px-Nicole_Seah_2011.JPG

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yah lor, what happened to that singapore's nightingale Nicole ? i missed her veri much leh:(

220px-Nicole_Seah_2011.JPG

Too hasty in switching from KJ to Goh Meng Seng.
Then became TJS's unofficial campaign fashion mafia and spokesperson.
To be successfu, one must mix with successful people.
If not, the others will drag you down.

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP rally talk very strong. In Parliment like Gu Niang. Cannot be trusted.

I think WP is a patient party.... give a lot of rope...give rope so that they can slowly wrap it around the PAP's neck then kick them off the cliff....

The true test of their credibility is how they can press for the many answers raised in the AIM scandal. I want to see how they work this into the PAP's back....

I like the fact that they are not barking like mad dogs in parliament...

for that we can always consider voting a Chee in and see what chaos and stupid nonsense will be stirred up....

the country must still be run, policies be implemented and laws passed....

quarrelling about everything makes the parliament no better than whats happening in Australia right now.... cheap shot traded everyday and everyone is apathetic about their leaders because nothing constructive comes out....

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the TYPICAL WP rally, they raise all these HOT issues during the WP rally, to increase the anti-PAP emotions.

But after they are elected into the Parliament, the WP MPs will conveniently forget to speak about these issues anymore. All EMPTY promises about "co-driver", FIRST world government la la la etc.

Why vote for them when they are good at the rally, and not good in the Parliament.

You really know or not? Don't bullshit. In the last two years, they asked a thousand questions in parliament. Mind you when you ask a question in parliament, good or bad, they have to answer it. If answer is bad for the govt, why is it so? Damned paiseh leh. So govt must solve problem. Did you really listen to the speeches? Some examples of what they did in parliament were mentioned there. Only MSM never report proceedings.

Last edited:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think WP is a patient party.... give a lot of rope...give rope so that they can slowly wrap it around the PAP's neck then kick them off the cliff....

The true test of their credibility is how they can press for the many answers raised in the AIM scandal. I want to see how they work this into the PAP's back....

I like the fact that they are not barking like mad dogs in parliament...

for that we can always consider voting a Chee in and see what chaos and stupid nonsense will be stirred up....

the country must still be run, policies be implemented and laws passed....

quarrelling about everything makes the parliament no better than whats happening in Australia right now.... cheap shot traded everyday and everyone is apathetic about their leaders because nothing constructive comes out....

Vote a CHEE in would at the very least be entertaining.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are also average. Nicole is smarter than you not to stand in this BE.

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vote a CHEE in would at the very least be entertaining.

True but that can not happen in this important juncture of singapore's political history, we have little luxury for comedies.

we have to make sure that WP can catch every evil scheme the PAP had executed to rob and siphon money out of the public funds....

TuaGow

Alfrescian
Loyal
wp supporters are the BEST ! rain and muddy also cannot be stopped.

pap rally can only bring so few puppies to attend. let see how many ah neh can kj bring for his tomorow rally.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are not only guniang. You are petty. And you contradicted yourself as you just wished another guniang to stand in this BE,

Nicole speaks with passion and drive. Still feel that you are the gu niang party's gu niang who are not that bright and KPKB without thinking.

Last edited: