• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Workers' Party hits back at PAP Town Council Teo Ho Pin's allegations

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
bring it on!

941153_583855584980766_1671673372_n.jpg

I_hv_adream

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's focus on the facts here.. did WP eat money? Yes, $26 million! But it's ok, it's peanuts to LTK leh, he is a CEO. What is $26 million compared to toppoint Pte ltd?!

Twenty-six million!

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From what I know, SDP is making a BP SMC a prime target for 2016, as well as Holland-BT GRC. They have a very good chance if they work the ground well and build on the goodwill from GE2011.

That bastard THP is ripe for the picking.

not i see sdp no up but i really see the BP SMC voters no up. too many uneducated or lowly educated ppl stay there. u shd know these bunch of ppl love kenna arse fark by the pap and keep asking for more.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what wrong with LTK name card which clearly identified his identity?:confused:

It's just a typical PAP running dog's claim that the pot is calling the kettle black, and WP has also been engaging in businesses which may have a conflict of interest.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is really damn entertaining to see the white sect's idiots pawning their own asses successively 1 after another.

few days ago, the cow shot himself saying that there r plenty of standard softwares available in the market that can be procured for immediate use. - and my question that follows: why the fk do they need to splash $24M to develop a redundant software, when there r plenty of standard softwares available in the market?

now the pin head also another clown doing some sideshow entertainment.

we have the highest paid entertainers in the world... thanks to the 60%

streetcry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ms Sylvia Lim, Chairman of the Workers’ Party, has just issued a statement to refute Dr Teo Ho Pin’s latest round of allegations against WP and FMSS.

She said: “WP had raised this issue inside and outside Parliament as it viewed the transaction as jeopardising the public interest. We could not see any justification for the sale to a third party, let alone a company owned by a political party, of the most critical town management IT system developed with public funds, leaving a Town Council powerless and at the risk of disruption of services.

It is most regrettable that Minister for National Development Khaw Boon Wan and Dr Teo Ho Pin have decided to distract the public by casting aspersions on WP’s management of the Town Council and on its Managing Agent, FM Solutions and Services Pte Ltd (FMSS). It is disappointing that the Ministry, too, has been drawn into the fray.”

For the full statement, please log on to:
http://wp.sg/2013/05/<wbr>town-council-management-what-is<wbr>-really-at-stake/

945788_510002155733268_233889598_n.jpg

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's just a typical PAP running dog's claim that the pot is calling the kettle black, and WP has also been engaging in businesses which may have a conflict of interest.

conflict of interest... if no pte companies want to provide services to opposition run TC, then a company have to form by wp ppl in order to provide services to the residents, so be it. i rather $$ go to deserving ppl than give to pap cronies. GMS is BSing at the other side about how easy to expand HG TC services to the whole Aljunied grc, coming from a failed computer shop owner, i dunno to laugh at his dumbness or not. To expand services, the company start up cost will be much higher than the previous pap cronies companies, who towkay also received salary from george yeo's TC as estate manager. AHTC did call for tender the next year but no pte companies dared to tender a bid. even if the fmss more expensive but overall the estate is much cleaner than pap run estates. compare my pap hougang and my mom wp hougang, i dared say the estate i am staying much much dirtier than wp hougang.

Nokiaster

Alfrescian
Loyal
kudos Ms Sylvia Lim. Remarkable.

hahaha fucking pap bo ji to take up the challenge because their CPIB dogs wont dare to do anything and will end up fucking themselves (again). anyways the PAP has everything to hide because they probably got a fucking WW2 graveyard of skeletons

lets hear WTF the pap dogs have to say in response..probably lanlan condemned by their fucking silence which is a deafening conviction of their guilt of their unexposed shenanigans

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP got hit by WP on AIMsgate for the fraudulent mismanagement, now not happy want to wallop
WP on their management, THP and Cow better go and eat shit! Shameless angin if u don't have the standard
don't barking at the wrong tree!!

Last edited:

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP and WP are so bad with names...

AIM = MIA (backwards, those who watch iron man 3 wld know :wink:)
FMSS = Fuck My aSS (a bit of creativity lah)

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
THP appears to be more of the kiakia type. :o

Now where is that kiakia emoticon when we need it? :rolleyes: :biggrin:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anybody ever wondered why so many members of " the Party" are working in NTUC?
Is there a need to look further into the so called symbiotic relationship between these entities?

How about the relationship between the losing election candidates appointed as grassroot advisers and the PA(including the CC and CCC)

We can also ask about those former military officers who were "parachuted" into senior positions in GLC's/Stat boards-was an International Consulting firm hired to do a global search to ensure they are the best candidates for the jobs(esp the listed companies?).
Bring up all these in Parliament so that the public (esp the 60%) can be further enlightened.

Last edited:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dunno if she just made a huge mistake . Asking CPIB in is like asking them to die die nail you for something!
If CPIB dare to probe WP, then they must first probe AIM. Sylvia is telling pap, want to die, you die first.

Today's online media will not be so forgiving if CPIB even dare to touch WP without lifting the lid on AIM and many other shit under pap.