• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Workers' Party hits back at PAP Town Council Teo Ho Pin's allegations

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this AIM episode,the behaviour of Teo Ho Pin and Khaw Boon Wan remind me of the chinese proverb :The thief shouting "Stop thief ! "
KNNCCB to the MIW.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if the allegations are true. well. wp has to reward those longstanding supporters who helped the party a great deal or stand by the party through thick and thin all these years. these system of favoritism, patronage and cronyism are unavoidable in politics. it happens everywhere.....

No companies that does business with PAP would dare to service Opposition wards. That's the kind of terrain that the WP has to deal with. So, if they have to ask their supporters to start up a biz to service them, there is nothing wrong about that. At the end of the day, the WP TC will be judged on their ability to deliver. And thus far, they have delivered and shown sinkees that they do better than the millionaire PAP MPs which have billions of government resources at their disposal.

kampongboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Below is copied from TRE.
Since he is not an office bearer in the govt, how come he can get access to these info?

"Dr Teo does not hold any positions in the Govt. He is a Member of Parliament (MP) and Mayor of North West District. He is also the coordinating chairman of 14 PAP TCs."

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Below is copied from TRE.
Since he is not an office bearer in the govt, how come he can get access to these info?

"Dr Teo does not hold any positions in the Govt. He is a Member of Parliament (MP) and Mayor of North West District. He is also the coordinating chairman of 14 PAP TCs."

Proof that PAP MPs are drawing on the resources of government, an opportunity that is not available to WP MPs.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No companies that does business with PAP would dare to service Opposition wards. That's the kind of terrain that the WP has to deal with. So, if they have to ask their supporters to start up a biz to service them, there is nothing wrong about that. At the end of the day, the WP TC will be judged on their ability to deliver. And thus far, they have delivered and shown sinkees that they do better than the millionaire PAP MPs which have billions of government resources at their disposal.

i accept some business cronyism in politics to a certain degree. this is political realism.

you have explained it well. wp probably has no choice but to ask their supporters to do it.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In this AIM episode,the behaviour of Teo Ho Pin and Khaw Boon Wan remind me of the chinese proverb :The thief shouting "Stop thief ! "
KNNCCB to the MIW.

Not shouting, "pencuri" as in the case of Penang Cow?? I thought it was, "it takes a thief to catch a thief"?:biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
have to hang this asshole thp. cannot give chance. the public now need to know how pappies mother fuckers managed their wards. please show all the accounts.

jw5

Loyal

The key is that they are holding the country's resources and they are not doing well as the government, i.e. not fulfilling the main objective of making the lives of ordinary citizens better.

I don't understand why we have people including in this forum nitpicking on how WP conduct their business (don't forget they are not holding the country's resources and do not have access to all the "wonderful" people and organizations that PAP do) or criticising every little thing that our aspiring or current politicians say or do (which clearly do not have any intention to harm the ordinary citizens, just go to the political folder for a sample).

What high standards we have for our opposition to expect them to be better in every way than the pappies, despite them not having resources, connections, power and money. It won't be too late to get rid of this laggard government with no empathy for the people and start nitpicking and criticising the new government. Perhaps those critics and nitpickers, despite being either former election losers or establishment discards, think they can do a better job? Then go and do it lah! :rolleyes:

Oh, unless of course these nitpickers and critics are two headed snakes of course, that would explain a lot........... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well done sl, unlike low life goh meng seng who's only aim in life is to fix wp. fuck you goh meng seng.

jw5

Loyal
well done sl, unlike low life goh meng seng who's only aim in life is to fix wp. fuck you goh meng seng.

I'm pretty certain that he will want to be an election candidate again, and when that happens, let's hope that he goes into a three corner fight, so that it makes the decision easier for the discerning voter with balls.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
have to hang this asshole thp. cannot give chance. the public now need to know how pappies mother fuckers managed their wards. please show all the accounts.

Open the accounts books of Temasek and GIC and Sinkees will be shocked to paralysis to see almost all the money is diverted to and misappropriated to MIW pockets i.e. CBT.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Open the accounts books of Temasek and GIC and Sinkees will be shocked to paralysis to see almost all the money is diverted to and misappropriated to MIW pockets i.e. CBT.
thats why we can no longer afford to have a single party dominated government. no fucking transparency, no accountability, nothing.

time sinkees ask for these books to be open. if wp cannot do it. sinkees have to do it ourselves. knn, can spend billions on building a lanjian expressway, might as well divide the money among original sinkees.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I'm pretty certain that he will want to be an election candidate again

me actually felt a bit disgusted at myself for voting for him when he was standing as a WP candidate in Aljunied GRC in the past.

jw5

Loyal
me actually felt a bit disgusted at myself for voting for him when he was standing as a WP candidate in Aljunied GRC in the past.

It wasn't apparent then (in 2006) that he was like that. He appeared to be egoistic, opinionated, self righteous, but it wasn't apparent that he was in this for himself and not his country. I would have voted for him then too. But probably not the next time, he might end up ganging up with the pappies against the other opposition, so may not be any different from voting a pappy, sad to say.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It wasn't apparent then (in 2006) that he was like that. He appeared to be egoistic, opinionated, self righteous, but it wasn't apparent that he was in this for himself and not his country. I would have voted for him then too. But probably not the next time, he might end up ganging up with the pappies against the other opposition, so may not be any different from voting a pappy, sad to say.

You guys very bad to talk behind him. :biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I am surprise as of now nobody post that gong lanjiao wei picture.

if we dissect his words properly, it may even hold an element of truth: that all accounts should be open for scrutiny.

then we ask, accounts are audited and records are kept for at least 2 years right? discrepancies would have shown up if there are wrong-doings, right?

then we evaluate, his analysis is water tight or not...