• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Woody: We are under-appreciated for our efforts

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he oredi appreciate himself wif his massif, obscene, unjustified salary ...

he shud b mor appreciated if he voluntarily demand a pay cut from ah loon ...

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN the difficult part of being pap doggies is that it is always not a easy job to be someone's doggie especially lhl doggie KNN when kena summon to meet him...

That is why they cannot get good people. These people will have a problem kow-towing to the likes of CCS to know f-all and tell everyone what to do.
There have been cases where military officers sit on their condo committees and felt very uncomfortable because they had problems understanding whey
committee members were discussing round and round in circles. Back in the office, all they had to wait was for the final decision by their top brass, rush off and do it.
That's why so many "generals" are among the candidates.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can we appreciate the ministars when they earn $2 million in annual compensation and deliver so little - 1 percent economic growth this year? Ministers in other countries make only a tenth of our ministars' pay and deliver higher economic growth.

Wooden should commit hari-kiri for making such stupid comments.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I simply don't know what so hard about minister ? During Parliament all questions as submitted before hand, send it to your PERM secretary , ask him to do homework. Then you just answer from paper. Don't tell me it's very hard ???? All the heavy lifting has been done for you, what so hard about it ?

2nd, if you kenna rebutted. Your colleague will stand up and fight for you. Then brand the opposition as troublemaker. If not send in your colleague from SPH to write ugly things about opposition. I am sure it's very easy.

so pray and tell me ... what so hard ?

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woody is correct. It is a really tough job. You have to convince the people you are working for them, live a double life appearing to be poor when you're exceedingly rich (got money cannot spend) and pretending that you're indispensable 24/7. When economy is bad, you have to convince the people it is their fault and there is nothing you can do. When economy is good, you have to convince the people it is all because of you. When opposition makes a small mistake, you need to go all out for blood while looking righteous. When you make a mistake, you have to brush it away as if millions of dollars are worth pennies.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are never told to 'upgrade their skills' or 'manage their expectations'. :wink:
They are blessed with countless benefits
Medical benefits
Can hold many position or appointment
High wages
Incentives and bonus
Even can lost tons of money
Eg from NOL hop to SPH
Parking lot got ppl chope
Go outside got free security guards
Free time can dance in their grc ward
Can go country club golfing
Can tcss
Use eye power and mouth power
Make mistake no need say sorry
Make more mistake you gain more incentives
So many benefits i lost count:biggrin:
Got vacancy? Got posting in jobstreet?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
If they so unhappy with the pay and job...they can always quit and find another one.

Well said. The truth is when people talk like that it is because they cannot find another job that pays as well and gives them the recognition they want. Otherwise they will.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If we have these hongkee Ah Ma curse our ministars every day, I wonder if something bad will happen to the ministars. HKD50 per curse, I can sponsor a few.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP is truly underappreciated.

Thanks to PAP, Singapore has stayed prosperous and peaceful for the past 54 years. We have never been badly affected by recession the same way Zimbabwe or Venenzuela or Philippines were. Singapore also had avoided the poverty and civil war that affected other island countries like Cuba, Haiti and East Timor.

No PAP, no modern Singapore. And yet, oppies are so ungrateful.