• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woodlands car park parking lot cordoned off as "DANGER" until PAP MP Vikram Nair's ca

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Woodlands car park parking lot cordoned off as "DANGER" until PAP MP Vikram Nair'

PAP discrimination policies against ordinary sinkees have a trickling down effect to the HDB heartlands.HDB carparks may be designated into 1st class miw/elite,2nd class ft and 3rd class ordinary sinkees.Thanks to the 60% for screwing-up sinkees.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Woodlands car park parking lot cordoned off as "DANGER" until PAP MP Vikram Nair'

PAP discrimination policies against ordinary sinkees have a trickling down effect to the HDB heartlands.HDB carparks may be designated into 1st class miw/elite,2nd class ft and 3rd class ordinary sinkees.Thanks to the 60% for screwing-up sinkees.

These are done by the porlampa grassroots fucktards. I have this at my estate as well, but only nearer to erection. Most of the time dont see this $15K fella.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

the fact the micheal pumpher is able to win a seat on his own dispite being a minority implied that race is no longer an issue. the grc is nothing but bullshit to continue its dominance of a one party government.

To a large extent this is correct. Just look at the PEBE; one forummer on SBF (disappeared since the PEBE results were announced) had said KJ could secure most of the votes of ethnic minorities, i.e., he would get at least 20% of the votes. It is gratifying to note that this was not how the votes were divided. A lousy candidate was seen as a lousy candidate and garnered just 1.2% of all votes.

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod

nothing with with it..

the message is clear.."your MP Vikram Nair's is a dangerous man.."
it is basically telling you to think twice when u cast your vote the next time..

65965466535436733110254.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm not connected so the info I get is second hand. I've heard that those connected grass roots members get choice units like penthouses & free parking. What other perks do they get:confused:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I'm not connected so the info I get is second hand. I've heard that those connected grass roots members get choice units like penthouses & free parking. What other perks do they get:confused:

cheaper rentals if they are shop owners.

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal

Did the Jag dispay a Parking Coupon ????? I can't seem to see any on the dashboard

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

walaneh, how come anyhow suka suka one ?:confused:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's not FOC. It is, however, a discounted annual rate, which they pay and which then allows them to park at all HDB and URA car parks.

MP has many privileges! One of the privileges; no need to tear coupon. FOC.:biggrin:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Back in the late 50's LKY used to drive a Mercedes 180. It was a very expensive models in those days when many rich people use to drive models like Austin of England, Morris Minor, Fords, Vauxhalls and Baby Austin.

I wonder whether LKY still has that car in his house?

Indranee also drives a Lexus.

As for Vikram, he don't need a season ticket for he stays in private property with personal parking lot.