• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woodlands car park parking lot cordoned off as "DANGER" until PAP MP Vikram Nair's ca

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Woodlands car park parking lot cordoned off as "DANGER" until PAP MP Vikram Nair'

Indeed... no offence intended but Jaguar is an ancient car for people with ancient mindset.
It cannot match up to any luxury cars in terms of price/performance. If you walk into Malayan Motors, if you plan to test drive, you must pretend to be genuinely interested like "art collector". The question never to ask them is comparing with BMW/Merc/Audi... they will switch off immediately cos' they know there is no chance you will buy the car once you start comparing.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
exclusive parking lots for ivory tower resident

I am sure Vikram did not ask for this 'special' treatment, but this is one instance of how the PAP grassroots try too hard and make their own MPs look bad.

Blk 685 woodlands drive 73 multi storey carpark. The parking lot was cordoned off as "danger." Since morning.
Until Mr Vikram Nair, MP for Sembawang GRC arrives,
It's a safe zone to park.

his jaguar (i think) needed at least 3 parking lots (or probably the entire carpark) to his very exclusive big luxury car.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: exclusive parking lots for ivory tower resident

Say "No" to an overpopulated Singapore

8 hours ago.

Interesting! Check out how PAP MP Vikram Nair's parking lot is reserved for him.

"Blk 685 woodlands drive 73 multi storey carpark. The parking lot was cordoned off as "danger." since morning. Until Mr Vikram Nair, MP for Sembawang GRC arrives, It's a safe zone to park" - Andy Zhu, Reform Party Chairman

*this is not related to population policies, but we thought you might appreciate this post*

Benitez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Woodlands car park parking lot cordoned off as "DANGER" until PAP MP Vikram Nair'

Ah Neh got tear coupon or not ? If no tear coupon, why no tear ?

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i am neber wrong about ah neh.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This Vikram chap is becoming an embaressment to the Pappies. I think he will be let go for 2016. He is not a true blooded singkie n never serve NS like CSM. Unless the pappies are willing to abolish NS. This shit will continue to get bigger n bigger.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

This Vikram chap is becoming an embaressment to the Pappies. I think he will be let go for 2016. He is not a true blooded singkie n never serve NS like CSM. Unless the pappies are willing to abolish NS. This shit will continue to get bigger n bigger.

Not serving NS was Janil.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This Ah Neh MP is a Nigerian Scam. :p

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Like that how to expect them to understand the car park problems of commons folks? To them, there is no problem with car park since they are so well protected.

Last edited:

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Like that how to expect them to understand the car park problems of commons folks? To them, there is no problem with car park since they are so well protected.

In the first place has this ah neh ever stayed in a HDB to have any empathy of the common folk. Something about the eyes I distrust whenever he spoke on TV. The typical arrogance and insincerity characteristics .

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal

a Jaguar is a bullshit fucked up car made by the cheebyekiah indians just like the indians..... ho kuah bo ho jiak......

only dumbfucks who wanna chute pattern would buy that lousy car... compare spec for spec.... it cant even compare to the VW lor.....

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Indeed... no offence intended but Jaguar is an ancient car for people with ancient mindset.
It cannot match up to any luxury cars in terms of price/performance. If you walk into Malayan Motors, if you plan to test drive, you must pretend to be genuinely interested like "art collector". The question never to ask them is comparing with BMW/Merc/Audi... they will switch off immediately cos' they know there is no chance you will buy the car once you start comparing.

If I dared to visit a car showroom, the question I would ask is which is the most expensive model? I'm sure it that would get some attention from the car salesman:smile:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ah, but he's an ethnic minority. A valuable useful idiot to help to PAP fulfill its multi-racial GRC quota. Another one of them is Yaacob Ibrahim.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If I dared to visit a car showroom, the question I would ask is which is the most expensive model? I'm sure it that would get some attention from the car salesman:smile:

Learn from this movie scene:

[video=youtube;jT5rMvo3Clc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT5rMvo3Clc[/video]

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he is checking roof top water tanks again......the danger warning is for after checking purposes...

"moneycome"...came to test the authenticity of cadaver water!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ah, but he's an ethnic minority. A valuable useful idiot to help to PAP fulfill its multi-racial GRC quota. Another one of them is Yaacob Ibrahim.

You mean Abang hujan 50 tahun...??

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tat is y i am against all forms of positive discrimination n other left wing liberal bullshit. All seats must be single seat wards n if a minority cant win on his own right he/she should not be in parleement. Spore is suppose to move past race based politics but things have gone backwards due to pappie rule. Its now about pappie holding on to power

oh, he's more than that....an inept ministar to fulfill pap's quota of minority races.