• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Wooden still poking TCB six months after first one

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More Bad mouthing oppo is becoming Wooden favorite pass time...

Most probably he got wind that he will not be allowed to stand for erection in Marine Parade, together with his
Tan Chuan Jin and Rin Tin Ting Pei Ling. So, raising the flag first, in order not to lose face.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
if he got the balls to stand 1 to 1 with TCB in the coming GE.... me chop my LJ and fired rice for him.. :geek:

jw5

Loyal
Even if he got the balls, you think Pinky will let him stand? Don't worry, your LJ is safe. :biggrin:

if he got the balls to stand 1 to 1 with TCB in the coming GE.... me chop my LJ and fired rice for him.. :geek:

jw5

Loyal
That's exactly why Pinky won't let him stand, so that he won't have to spend time worrying about the old goat......... :biggrin:

pinky himself can't even resolve his own problems... u think he has the time to worry abt this old goat... :geek:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he muz haf been losing his ways evry previous year ...

if he had not, there's no nid 2 haf any resolution 2 not lose his way tis year ...

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
ESM Goh wrote in a Facebook post, “Resolved to watch with clarity, and never to lose my way. You too, should not take the wrong turn. Little pleasures keep me happy at this stage of my life, not political ambition”
x000_Hkg10181142.jpg.pagespeed.ic.CNGHBROyD3.webp
Singapore's Emeritus Senior Minister and former prime minister Goh Chok Tong answers questions after his keynote speech at the 21st International Conference of The Future of Asia at a hotel in Tokyo on May 21, 2015. The conference entitled "Asia Beyond 2015: The Quest for Lasting Peace and Prosperity" is held until May 22. AFP PHOTO / KAZUHIRO NOGI (Photo by KAZUHIRO NOGI / AFP)
Author
- Advertisement -
In yet another veiled Facebook post, Emeritus Senior Minister (ESM) Goh Chok Tong wrote that he resolved to never lose his way this new year.
Advising his Facebook followers, ESM wrote, “Resolved to watch with clarity, and never to lose my way. You too, should not take the wrong turn. Little pleasures keep me happy at this stage of my life, not political ambition”.
His post seemed to be rather pointed and directed at his former classmate and long-time friend Dr Tan Cheng Bock.
- Advertisement -
Last year (Aug 4), in his first public comment on Dr Tan since the latter’s Progress Singapore Party was formed, Mr Goh said: “Tan Cheng Bock was my classmate in Raffles Institution. I have known him close for over 60 years. It saddens me to see how he has ‘lost his way’.”
“He is like Don Quixote tilting at windmills,” ESM added, using an expression from the Spanish novel by Miguel de Cervantes that means to attack imaginary enemies.
When Dr Tan recounted how Singapore’s founding prime minister Lee Kuan Yew had asked him to join the PAP before and added that it was now his turn to ask Singaporeans to join him, Mr Goh responded saying: “Ouch! (Dr Tan) omits to say that I put his name up to LKY. Surely I deserve some credit – or rather, blame – for who he has become now? ‘For Country, For People’. He has conveniently left out ‘For Me’!”
Constantly critical about his friend’s “political ambition”, it is notable that Dr Tan who was one of three visitors Mr Goh allowed apart from immediate family when he underwent surgery for prostate cancer in 2014.
After Dr Tan narrowly lost in the 2011 presidential election and announced his second bid for the elected presidency in March 2016 while a Constitutional Commission was reviewing the process, Mr Goh said Dr Tan’s decision was a “calculated political gambit” that could be seen as politicising the process. He also said: “We are still very good friends, still go out with each other, but I will not try to influence him… I will just wish him good luck.” /TISG
Read related: ESM Goh says Tan Cheng Bock has “lost his way”; blames himself for who Tan has now become

Post Views:
- Advertisement -

chuachinsengjason

Alfrescian
Loyal
Weaken Opponent Resolve By Psychological Mind Game.

This strategy of using Dr Tan Cheng Bock's classmate to launch a psychological attack means that Dr Tan Cheng Bock is a Real and Imminent Threat to the pap.

Last edited: