• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Women all the same everywhere?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TAIWAN - The marriage of a young Taiwanese couple lasted only an hour after the husband dithered over his wife's request for a new car, reported Nanyang Siang Pau.

The wife, known only as Wang, had brought her husband, known only as Lee, to a car dealer soon after registering their marriage as she wanted her husband to buy an imported car for her.

But when Lee, 23, said he would consider it, Wang, 27, immediately snapped: "Divorce me if you do not want to buy!"

They then went back to the registration department to file for a divorce.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dunno abt taiwan marriage law or whether there is women's charter.
in sinkapore, i dont think they can divorce this way.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
TAIWAN - The marriage of a young Taiwanese couple lasted only an hour after the husband dithered over his wife's request for a new car, reported Nanyang Siang Pau.

The wife, known only as Wang, had brought her husband, known only as Lee, to a car dealer soon after registering their marriage as she wanted her husband to buy an imported car for her.

But when Lee, 23, said he would consider it, Wang, 27, immediately snapped: "Divorce me if you do not want to buy!"

hahhahaha.. that is so funny.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... But when Lee, 23, said he would consider it, Wang, 27, immediately snapped: "Divorce me if you do not want to buy!"

in sg, lidat can get half of watz his oredi ...

wif dat, she can buy ze car herself! ... :rolleyes:

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Son: Is it true? Dad, I heard that in ancient China, a man doesn't know his wife until he marries.

Father: That happens everywhere, son,
everywhere!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Divorce in both PRC and ROC is relatively simple once mutually consented. Just get a lawyer to draft up the document of agreement and sign it. All asset distribution are negotiated in private; there're no law stipulating that the wife must be entitled to at least how much.

There're very few asset disputes that go all the way to court to face a judge because it's very rare that they use joint names for bank account or property. The mostly likely court cases are contests over custody of children. But those are not many too, since it's also usually settled in private.

If they went back to the marriage registration after just an hour, it's even simpler; it's just an annulment.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Son: Is it true? Dad, I heard that in ancient China, a man doesn't know his wife until he marries.

Father: That happens everywhere, son,
everywhere!

The Ancient China Men's Charter is the best. Only husband could divorce wife. Of course, some reasons must be given and documented. The reasons could be all kinds of cooked stories. No lawyer required, just write it yourself and file it with your local magistrate and tell your wife to pack up and leave your house.

Wife couldn't divorce husband, not even for adultery or battery. In case of adultery with another man's wife, it's up to the other husband to seek financial compensation, physical retribution and to decide the fate of the adulterers. If the girl was unmarried, it was up to her parents whether to negotiate a marriage or compensation. Also, the right to unlimited polygamy was protected under that Charter as far as his finances commensurate and can sustain.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i dunno abt taiwan marriage law or whether there is women's charter.
in sinkapore, i dont think they can divorce this way.

hi there

1. bro, in sheepishland, sheep married guys are treated as losers and obedient dogs mah.
2. they will never win but lose big time.
3. here, the women's charter stinks.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TAIWAN - The marriage of a young Taiwanese couple lasted only an hour...They then went back to the registration department to file for a divorce.

Good to have 7-day cooling-off period. If change mind, can return the merchandise and ask for refuck. Oops, sorry, refund.

Dotology: are dots refundable?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. bro, in sheepishland, sheep married guys are treated as losers and obedient dogs mah.
2. they will never win but lose big time.
3. here, the women's charter stinks.

It's the cost of living in Spore.

We have to 1st support the old fart, his family, his cronies before we can even touch our rice bowl. Many go hungry because "they" are getting fatter.

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Divorce in both PRC and ROC is relatively simple once mutually consented. Just get a lawyer to draft up the document of agreement and sign it. All asset distribution are negotiated in private; there're no law stipulating that the wife must be entitled to at least how much.

There're very few asset disputes that go all the way to court to face a judge because it's very rare that they use joint names for bank account or property. The mostly likely court cases are contests over custody of children. But those are not many too, since it's also usually settled in private.

If they went back to the marriage registration after just an hour, it's even simpler; it's just an annulment.

Agree. I hate Singapore women over protection law. Why must paid maintenance fee? Why see cannot work?
If because of children cost. If not afford then let the husband take the duty.