• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman Who KPKB About Whistling Tio Hamtam

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Man hits woman in the face after wolf whistling
m.themorningbulletin.com.au

SHOCKING footage has emerged of the moment a man attacked a woman outside a packed Paris cafe in broad daylight after she complained about his wolf whistles.
French student Marie Laguerre, 22, was walking home in the early evening last Tuesday when an unidentified bearded caucasian male "made dirty noises, commented and whistled".

Marie shouted "Shut up!" back, later admitting, "I didn't even think he had even heard me", The Sun reports.

The man then grabbed an ashtray from a cafe table and threw it at an increasingly irritated Laguerre, who shouted more insults.

She told Le Parisien: "I felt hatred. I refused to be demeaned, it was humiliating. I refused to look down, I looked him right in the eyes, I was not going to apologise."
It was then that the man slapped her around the face, leaving her with swelling around the cheek bones.

She said: "I was in pain, but it happened in a few seconds so I did not realise it right away."

One of the most disturbing aspects of the video, which has gone viral in France, is that people sitting in the cafe did very little except for standing up and looking shocked.

Some men, including one who looks like a waiter, grabbed chairs but nothing was done to keep the assailant away from Laguerre.

Despite this, Laguerre said: "The attacker was dangerous. After the attack, I came back and the witnesses were very supportive, please don't lynch them."

The attack has triggered a national debate about the way women are treated on the streets of France.

Laguerre wrote on her Facebook page: "This is not the only incident. Harassment is everyday. To those men who think anything goes in the street, who allow themselves to humiliate us and who can not stand being offended, it is unacceptable. It is time for this kind of behaviour to STOP. #AllWomenTogether."

Prosecutors have launched an inquiry into "violence and sexual harassment," as police try and find the attacker.

French Equalities Minister Marlene Schiappa said she was "outraged but unfortunately not surprised" by what had happened.

Pointing to new legislation that will see sexist men fined, Ms Schiappa said: "The political response must be strong."

A new government bill will outlaw "annoying, following, and threatening a woman," and the first fines are likely to be introduced this autumn.

This story originally appeared inThe Sun.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now she's in love after finally encountering a guy who would stand up to her belligerence.

She complains, but her panty was moist as she received blows to her face. For the first time, she felt alive.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Whistling is a form of compliment . If you are a ugly old hack, you don’t hear whistling. Only dog bark .

Return the compliment with a hand kiss .
Problem is our resident victim player has auditory hallucination. She verily believes she is being whistled at when it's not the case. Who would in the right frame of mind whistle at a late 40s, going to be half a century old aunty???

Lol :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Problem is our resident victim player has auditory hallucination. She verily believes she is being whistled at when it's not the case. Who would in the right frame of mind whistle at a late 40s, going to be half a century old aunty???

Lol :biggrin:
She probably mistook the whistling sound of the wind passing near her huge non-virgin hole to be wolf whistles. :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
When she mentioned once, it is believable. However, when she repeatedly accused different men whistling at her, its more probable that she has auditory hallucination. Lol :biggrin:
KNN she say sometimes she will walk closer to take a picture of them and sometimes she will walk around them with head up middle and down inspection KNN you say is it siao lang KNN

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Like you said, who would in the right frame of mind would whistle at an old aunty? I may be old and senile, but certainly not that desperate!:roflmao:
The same goes for her auditory hallucinations about hearing firecrackers. She is becoming more insane as time passes unless she seeks psychiatric help. I won't be surprised if she resorts to physical violence in the future. Lol :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
KNN she say sometimes she will walk closer to take a picture of them and sometimes she will walk around them with head up middle and down inspection KNN you say is it siao lang KNN
Signs of physical aggression.. worsening condition of her brain. Lol :biggrin: