• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman tio hoot online for asking whether 7-Eleven’s Chendol Mr Softee is Halal

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
And I don't see staunch Buddhist and Hindus avoiding cow hide in their footwear. Why?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
And nowadays, I see shoes also must declare whether Pig hide is being used. For goodness sake, you are not eating that pair of shoes! You are wearing it to protect your feet from scratches and injury!

Their listerine must also be halah...no alcohol.

Same with their cologne and deodorant....maybe that's why they so smelly.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
And after eating my non halal food and veg's that has pork ingredients, I go into bus and mrt ..Sit down on the seat..Oops I farted on the seat, how? The Mrt and bus seat is "contaminated". How?

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lots of BS when they want to live in the past. If you sent every anti biotic med. for test there bound to be non halah chemical used in production.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Does Singapore hospitals have Halal beds? I am sure non halal patients saliva and what have you are all on those hospital beds. No halal beds reject medical treatment in hospitals??? I hope not.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does Singapore hospitals have Halal beds? I am sure non halal patients saliva and what have you are all on those hospital beds. No halal beds reject medical treatment in hospitals??? I hope not.

Then surgical equipment that was used to treat a pork infused stomach....then how ?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
When I see a Muslim have a heart attack and collapsed, should I do CPR to save him? I would very much want to, but my breath and saliva is not halal and have pork remnants... How? Let my Muslim brother die?

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
They do lah. Most of them are kinder and more graceful than Chinks and Nehs.. to be honest. :smile:

Frankly, I have encountered many members of the Malay race who are kind and polite.

It's the false religion which most of them belongs to that teaches them to worship a false god and obey many erroneous rituals propagated by a false prophet.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then also hor, I see the cleaners also lump all the utensils for Muslim food and other non Muslim food onto their soiled dish collecting cart. Some form of "contamination" also occurs, right? No?
What about those Malay Muslim bartenders? I see them tasting the alcoholic drinks they mix. Allowed?
Vegetables that are bought from wet markets and supermarkets... I am sure some form of non halal manure is used to grow them. The farms may also breed pigs and their waste are used as fertilizer. How?
From young, my parents thought me to respect our fellow Muslim brothers and sisters and be sensitive not to use the same utensils when eating Muslim food at hawker centres. I do up to this day, though I always wonder how one draws the line when the mee rebus fork and spoon enters my mouth which have pork remnants...
And then now I grow up, I have a good Turkish Muslim buddy who doesn't even care about such "contamination" as long as he doesn't eat pork. And I now wonder whether local Muslims are taking all these simple stuff to the extreme...
And nowadays, I see shoes also must declare whether Pig hide is being used. For goodness sake, you are not eating that pair of shoes! You are wearing it to protect your feet from scratches and injury!
And after eating my non halal food and veg's that has pork ingredients, I go into bus and mrt ..Sit down on the seat..Oops I farted on the seat, how? The Mrt and bus seat is "contaminated". How?
Then surgical equipment that was used to treat a pork infused stomach....then how ?
When I see a Muslim have a heart attack and collapsed, should I do CPR to save him? I would very much want to, but my breath and saliva is not halal and have pork remnants... How? Let my Muslim brother die?

This is one good reason why immigrant communities should assimilate by complying with local native custom. All the above would not be a issue if they had done so.
Instead, immigrants expect natives to follow their custom.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Frankly, I have encountered many members of the Malay race who are kind and polite.

It's the false religion which most of them belongs to that teaches them to worship a false god and obey many erroneous rituals propagated by a false prophet.

Brudder, to each their own beliefs, be it Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, or whatever. But I just ask for common sense and logic when one practises his or her religion, where 5heir aged old teachings are based on ancient times, which are neither logical or practical in today's scientific cum technological world. And end of the day, gods might never have existed but religions are creation of men and women because they were in an environment where science and technology were not developed...

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
IQ and RACE … the West and most of the world have been eating non halal food since beginning of time. Yet they are more progressive. I wonder why? Ask a Danish guy to give up his bacon, think he will point his middle finger at you. It all voice down if the general populous are able to grasp the meaning of concept. It is not a co-incidence that all the muslin majority countries are backward. Miraculously if tomorrow they were to become a Christian nation, same shit will still happen. E.g. Philippines, south America, African countries etc. It all voice down to ….. IQ and RACE.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brudder, to each their own beliefs, be it Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, or whatever. But I just ask for common sense and logic when one practises his or her religion, where 5heir aged old teachings are based on ancient times, which are neither logical or practical in today's scientific cum technological world. And end of the day, gods might never have existed but religions are creation of men and women because they were in an environment where science and technology were not developed...
But these m&ds still adhere to these ancient religious concepts...which have no scientific basis..and when it comes to sex n gender...they are all for it...like underage chicks etc

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Camel_Urine_and_Islam

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Muslim cannot be expecting 100% halal in a secular state. The moment you stepped out of the door, you will be confronted with non-mulsim neighbour laundry, than you took public transport, the person who left their seat for you is non-halal. You opened a doorknob to enter a shops, the handle is touched by non-halah people. the foods & vegetables are touched by non-halal people. You apply for jobs which is non-halal and the computer you used is non-halah too. You deal with people, customers, suppliers, your colleagues, bosses..etc they are mostly non-halal people. The money in your hands, were probably pork-stained by non-halah people so best to give it away or discard all the monies in your hand because I am certain 100% of it is non-halal and muslim love to eat their food with bare hands after touching all of the above.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ah Meng. I reply to u cos ur post sound sincere to me. Unlike others. Just wanna ridicule. No point wasting my time.

Yes. To each its own. No compulsion in religion. If other religion not strict on their belief so be it. Doesnt mean we have to follow them. Like in the bible mentioned pork also forbidden. But NT said otherwise. So god change his mind? I wont commend much on others belief though. Believing in GOD is pte and personal.

As for tat lady asking whether halal, tats her choice. Some may feel uneasy some may just go ahead and eat. Just chendol. I also patronise chendol stall at hawker stall. Also saw Malays makan ice kachang. No problem. In Malay teres this term waswas aka doubtful. If one feel doubtful then stay away fm it. I remember teres this incident...at a certain place. No Malay food available. But teres tis chinese stall selling bee hoon. Not halal. No pork no lard. To me i dont feel waswas and i ordered the food. :smile:

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Muslim cannot be expecting 100% halal in a secular state. The moment you stepped out of the door, you will be confronted with non-mulsim neighbour laundry, than you took public transport, the person who left their seat for you is non-halal. You opened a doorknob to enter a shops, the handle is touched by non-halah people. the foods & vegetables are touched by non-halal people. You apply for jobs which is non-halal and the computer you used is non-halah too. You deal with people, customers, suppliers, your colleagues, bosses..etc they are mostly non-halal people. The money in your hands, were probably pork-stained by non-halah people so best to give it away or discard all the monies in your hand because I am certain 100% of it is non-halal and muslim love to eat their food with bare hands after touching all of the above.

No lah. I dont tink tat way lah. U should also mix around with more Malays. Malay/Muslims in sinkieland, eating with non muslims at hawker centre is a common sight. No problem lah. Just that john tan will twist and turn and said all Malay/Muslims are terrorists and demand all food in sinkieland must be halal.:thumbsdown:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Ah Meng. I reply to u cos ur post sound sincere to me. Unlike others. Just wanna ridicule. No point wasting my time.

Yes. To each its own. No compulsion in religion. If other religion not strict on their belief so be it. Doesnt mean we have to follow them. Like in the bible mentioned pork also forbidden. But NT said otherwise. So god change his mind? I wont commend much on others belief though. Believing in GOD is pte and personal.

As for tat lady asking whether halal, tats her choice. Some may feel uneasy some may just go ahead and eat. Just chendol. I also patronise chendol stall at hawker stall. Also saw Malays makan ice kachang. No problem. In Malay teres this term waswas aka doubtful. If one feel doubtful then stay away fm it. I remember teres this incident...at a certain place. No Malay food available. But teres tis chinese stall selling bee hoon. Not halal. No pork no lard. To me i dont feel waswas and i ordered the food. :smile:
No worries bro. Everyone is entitled to their views here. EXCEPT @ginfreely ...:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: