• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman say she buy chicken thigh rice for $4, but Fernvale stall gave only 3 tiny pieces of breast meat. Hawker uncle tells her not happy call police!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The Stomper recounted: "I was at the stall and instantly noticed that the uncle at the counter did not wear his mask and was constantly coughing into customers' food.

"Before it was my turn to order, I witnessed him screaming Hokkien vulgarities at another elderly.

"I ordered chicken thigh and paid $4 but when I reached home and open my packet of food, I saw that I had been given only three pieces of breast meat.

"I returned to the stall to reason with the uncle, but he shouted at me and challenged me to report to the police."

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...g2o1d0E-WqDG9p9mksdc1LohGWhibamXE#xtor=CS1-10

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Call the NEA & MP in charge of the area instead.

Food stalls are given absolutely low rentals unfound anywhere else in our World, & with a social compact agreement - keep food prices at the least sustainable, offer good, fair, clean hygienic food & services to see free market demand policies so as to GROW & PROGRESS together.

Anyone whom UPSET such balances, with have to be rehabilitated, or have their licenses revoked. They have NO place in our progressive society.

For hawkers whom are stubborn & insists/complain upon their higher costs while living in condos & driving luxury cars, mere 4 hrs daily work & long holidays while misusing our taxpayers funding of cheap rentals for them, our elected govt can just simply terminate their tenure with fair notice, close down those mostly single or double storey hawker centres, rebuild multi storey buildings on such plots & earn far more revenues to put into our national treasury.

No more hawker stalls? Unlikely, as most hawkers would comply & are reasonable with far wider perspective. In the end, our ancestors had seldom patronize hawker stalls but cooked food at home, as most homes come with kitchen, as well as well stocked supermarkets with fresh & even ready made meals.....

So, in the end, who loses?

Last edited:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking low ses coolie gene Sinkies why don't they just eat at home and stop being a fucking nuisance. Blame everything on good hawkers rather than the PAP. Retards.

Last edited:

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The Stomper recounted: "I was at the stall and instantly noticed that the uncle at the counter did not wear his mask and was constantly coughing into customers' food.
"Before it was my turn to order, I witnessed him screaming Hokkien vulgarities at another elderly."

These are signs that she will be dealing with a lunatic but she still went ahead.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stompers are not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Stomper Shuhui said she visited Tong Fong Fatt Hainanese Boneless Chicken Rice on Jan 28, at around 6pm, and ordered chicken thigh meat.

Look at what kind of photos they proudly display at the stalls. Still got appetite? :rolleyes:

tong-fong-fatt-hainanese.jpg
NNKmcv0WncIrSW6p.jpg

And it's not a real hawker centre.

A hawker stall at Fernvale Hawker Centre & Market has ruffled some feathers after apparently serving a customer only three pieces of breast meat in her chicken rice....

Hawker Centres Managed by NEA-appointed Operators

https://www.nea.gov.sg/corporate-fu...er-centres-managed-by-nea-appointed-operators

1Bukit Canberra Hawker Centre
2Bukit Panjang Hawker Centre and Market
3Ci Yuan Hawker Centre
4Fernvale Hawker Centre and Market
5Hawker Centre @ Our Tampines Hub
6Jurong West Hawker Centre
7Kampung Admiralty Hawker Centre
8One Punggol Hawker Centre
9Pasir Ris Central Hawker Centre
10Senja Hawker Centre
11Yishun Park Hawker Centre
12New Upper Changi Road Blk 208B (Bedok Interchange Hawker Centre)
13Old Airport Road Blk 51 (51 Old Airport Road Food Centre and Shopping Mall)
14Toa Payoh Lorong 5 Blk 75
15Whampoa Drive Blk 90 (Whampoa Drive Makan Place/Whampoa Food Centre)
16Whampoa Drive Blk 91/92 (Whampoa Drive Makan Place/Whampoa Market)
17Yishun Ring Road Blk 104/105 (Chong Pang Market and Food Centre)

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Stomper recounted: "I was at the stall and instantly noticed that the uncle at the counter did not wear his mask and was constantly coughing into customers' food.

"Before it was my turn to order, I witnessed him screaming Hokkien vulgarities at another elderly.

"I ordered chicken thigh and paid $4 but when I reached home and open my packet of food, I saw that I had been given only three pieces of breast meat.

"I returned to the stall to reason with the uncle, but he shouted at me and challenged me to report to the police."

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...g2o1d0E-WqDG9p9mksdc1LohGWhibamXE#xtor=CS1-10

clearly eaten lah................if really so little rice.............the packet would be very small and light............woman still blur blur bring home meh......

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
If moslems don't lie, they aren't real moslems. Even the founder of islam, muhammad, was a liar.
I'm sure you know of the story before he became a prophet and what name and reputation the people gave him?
The trustworthy one.

In fact the Quran specifically reminds us not to lie.

Is prohibition of lying in the bible?