• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman offers herself for a BMW loan for a week

KennyMGM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woman offers herself for a BMW
2010-09-27 17:10:00

Beijing: A 24-year-old woman, working as a clerk for a company in Shanghai, has offered herself to any man who would lend her a BMW for a week.

The woman, who calls herself Xiaoxia, has posted a plea on the Internet, The Global Times reported on Monday.

Xiaoxia, however, said the BMW should not be one made in China.

She said she wants to impress old classmates at an upcoming high school reunion as someone who is living a good life and is married to a wealthy man.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depends on how she looks. But this is very sad, what's happening in China. Really there is a void of morality.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Depends on how she looks. But this is very sad, what's happening in China. Really there is a void of morality.

It's hardly unique to China. Many chinks around the world behave the same way.

I have a doctor friend in sinkieland who owns a couple of beemers and his down-and-out useless, good-for-nothing brother who owns a Nissan is always asking for the BMW keys whenever he has a hot date he's trying to impress.:rolleyes:

If the chinks could gain a bit of self confidence, the whole world would be a much better place.

E

Emperor Palpatine

I have a doctor friend in sinkieland who owns a couple of beemers and his down-and-out useless, good-for-nothing brother who owns a Nissan is always asking for the BMW keys whenever he has a hot date he's trying to impress.
:rolleyes:

If the chinks could gain a bit of self confidence, the whole world would be a much better place.
Great. Chink bashing again. To be fair, you will also bash ah neh when a thread comes up. Where is that extreme racist yellow_people when he free to post?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Great. Chink bashing again. To be fair, you will also bash ah neh when a thread comes up. Where is that extreme racist yellow_people when he free to post?

The fact of the matter is that as far as many chinks are concerned, the measure of their worth is based upon what they own rather than what they are. :rolleyes: It's really pathetic.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact of the matter is that as far as many chinks are concerned, the measure of their worth is based upon what they own rather than what they are. :rolleyes: It's really pathetic.

The measure of one's worth should always be based on their income; net assets and investment portfolio. You should stick to selling online sex ad banners and save up for a Chrysler. :rolleyes:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is also common knowledge that if you travel on first class SIA, you can ask for and the SIA stewardess will give her contact number to you, after which you can pick her up in a BM at her next stopover and drive her up the wall with your hotrod.

Somehow there's mystique in a BM.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
The milieu of East Asian societies is skewed towards a form of narrow pragmatism. Chinks, by and large, know the price of everything but the value of nothing. The first question a Chink asks an artist is "do you work for a company or yourself"? This is to size up the utility of befriending said artist, based on the size of his wallet. Conversely, in a country like France, the first question a Frenchman, specifically a Parisian, asks a newly acquainted artist is, "what subjects do you usually paint?" The perniciousness of this narrow pragmatism could also be seen in our education systems. East Asians constantly top the world rankings for test scores. We also invest greatly in R & D. Yet, for the past 50 years, it's those in the Western Hemisphere who were hoarding the Nobel Prizes, Fields Medals and making the greatest contributions to science. Why is that so? Because Ang Mos are not anti-intellectual like us. They may have their fair share of philistines, especially the Anglo countries e.g USA, Britain, but in general, they do not frown on the act of learning for learning's sake as we do in East Asia. Continental Europeans love to flaunt their intellectualism. We, on the other hand, choose to denigrate such pursuits as "cheem". Truth is, creativity can never come into fruition without the transferability of pure research.

Hazama

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have a doctor friend in sinkieland who owns a couple of beemers and his down-and-out useless, good-for-nothing brother who owns a Nissan is always asking for the BMW keys whenever he has a hot date he's trying to impress.:rolleyes:

I have to agree on this.

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing I've found out: The sex is always better when the chick likes you for just you and not for any transient motives (BMWs, cash, bungalows...):smile:

Hazama

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing I've found out: The sex is always better when the chick likes you for just you and not for any transient motives (BMWs, cash, bungalows...):smile:
and how many chinese chicks look for real love?
probably only 2 out of 10.
Most have been poisoned by father and mother to find rich husbands only.

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
and how many chinese chicks look for real love?
probably only 2 out of 10.
Most have been poisoned by father and mother to find rich husbands only.

Chicks who crave for attention of the emotion kind and not for the material kind are the ones I like best. They give their best in bed and sex is always better when you know its coming from the heart and not the head. That's why prostitutes never turn me on. The sex is only commercial. There is no difference between a girl who will bed you because of your material comforts you can provide and a prostitute. You get more bang even with an ugly broad who will give you everything in bed than with a slut who work you up like a piece of meat. Only my opinion. :smile:

Being rich, living in a big house, driving an expensive car will get you a lot of things, even sex. But it won't buy you real love.

Hazama

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chicks who crave for attention of the emotion kind and not for the material kind are the ones I like best. They give their best in bed and sex is always better when you know its coming from the heart and not the head. That's why prostitutes never turn me on. The sex is only commercial. There is no difference between a girl who will bed you because of your material comforts you can provide and a prostitute. You get more bang even with an ugly broad who will give you everything in bed than with a slut who work you up like a piece of meat. Only my opinion. :smile:

Being rich, living in a big house, driving an expensive car will get you a lot of things, even sex. But it won't buy you real love.
Bro, me and most Samsters here also seek true love. But nowadays, many Chinese women have been poisoned to look for only rich men. Even young Chinese men are poisoned to earn lots of money to attract Chinese women, instead of using charms and right attitude.

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, me and most Samsters here also seek true love. But nowadays, many Chinese women have been poisoned to look for only rich men. Even young Chinese men are poisoned to earn lots of money to attract Chinese women, instead of using charms and right attitude.

The key word here is "many" not "all". Some years back, I was based in Shanghai where I met a young lady from a humble background - pretty, tall, sexy, very sporty, porcelain skin and all. We got on real well because we "clicked". I am not rich, had no BMWs, no big house, only a personality that went well with her I guess. In my company and industry (banking), she had all the credentials to excite many of my rich farking colleagues but chose to always get close with me. There is some hope left. Not all chicks go for $$$. Move away from the superficial crowd and just strive to be a good person at heart. You'll find true love eventually.:smile:

Hazama

Alfrescian
Loyal
The key word here is "many" not "all". Some years back, I was based in Shanghai where I met a young lady from a humble background - pretty, tall, sexy, very sporty, porcelain skin and all. We got on real well because we "clicked". I am not rich, had no BMWs, no big house, only a personality that went well with her I guess. In my company and industry (banking), she had all the credentials to excite many of my rich farking colleagues but chose to always get close with me. There is some hope left. Not all chicks go for $$$. Move away from the superficial crowd and just strive to be a good person at heart. You'll find true love eventually.:smile:
I will take note of it. Maybe I will heed your words.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is "true love" some kind of euphemism for "free fuck"? Samsters looking for true love? L O L

twinseeker

Alfrescian
Loyal
chink mentality has been such since the ancient times, eg: big boobs & broad hips = fertile women, chubby man = well fed, obese man = family farking rich.