• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman offers herself for a BMW loan for a week

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are many hot chicks out there who does not care about BM's and merc's but are hot and sex crazed and take you as you are. Find one, and you will be in nirvana.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's hardly unique to China. Many chinks around the world behave the same way.

I have a doctor friend in sinkieland who owns a couple of beemers and his down-and-out useless, good-for-nothing brother who owns a Nissan is always asking for the BMW keys whenever he has a hot date he's trying to impress.:rolleyes:

If the chinks could gain a bit of self confidence, the whole world would be a much better place.

I have another friend who owns a Nissan, his brother (who drives a BMW) always borrows his Nissan when he has a hot date. :confused:

I didn't understand till I saw his Nissan. It's a GTR. :biggrin:

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it should be 0.5 out of 10.

The 0.5 is because she likes you just enough.

and how many chinese chicks look for real love?
probably only 2 out of 10.
Most have been poisoned by father and mother to find rich husbands only.

Hazama

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it should be 0.5 out of 10.

The 0.5 is because she likes you just enough.
Mine is already the most generous estimate. :biggrin:

Most Chinese gals already poisoned to find man with wealth, instead of man who loves them truly.

That is why most of them end up rich taitais who do not have much male companionship because their rich husband end up going to find SYTs as mistresses.

But there are a few who are finding true love, but it will be hard to find.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I have a doctor friend in sinkieland who owns a couple of beemers and his down-and-out useless, good-for-nothing brother who owns a Nissan is always asking for the BMW keys whenever he has a hot date he's trying to impress.:rolleyes:

If the chinks could gain a bit of self confidence, the whole world would be a much better place.

Your doctor friend is a fucked up arrogant bitch. He has a down and out brother, and he still don't want to help him? What kind of a shithead is he? I think u better get a better group of friends.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Chicks who crave for attention of the emotion kind and not for the material kind are the ones I like best. They give their best in bed and sex is always better when you know its coming from the heart and not the head. That's why prostitutes never turn me on. The sex is only commercial. There is no difference between a girl who will bed you because of your material comforts you can provide and a prostitute. You get more bang even with an ugly broad who will give you everything in bed than with a slut who work you up like a piece of meat. Only my opinion. :smile:

Being rich, living in a big house, driving an expensive car will get you a lot of things, even sex. But it won't buy you real love.

Spoken by someone who has never banged an ugly broad. Wait till u wake up in the morning, and u jump from your bed with fright at the ugly "it" sleeping next to you, than u will know. Than u wish u had picked up a pros. Full of shit. I don't know any male who will choose an ugly broad no matter nice she is over a hot hooker with a hot body and a come fuck me look. Are U GAY?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
One thing I've found out: The sex is always better when the chick likes you for just you and not for any transient motives (BMWs, cash, bungalows...):smile:

U are WRONG!!!! Or Gay. Chicks that have liked me, I have universally found they suck in bed. They don't know how to do good sex for the very reason they are nice girls and are saving themselves for the right guy, like me. The ones on the other hand who are doing it for cash/cars/etc. they have been around the block, they know a few tricks, and they will tolerate anything u ask them because they want to be seen with you the next day spending money on them.

Sex Conversation goes like this:
Chick that likes me (CTLM) - "You want to do what to my face?!!"
Me: "I want to pull out and shoot all over your face, baby"
CTLM - "Eew, you sick pervert"

Chick that fucks me for transcient motives (CTFMTM) - "You want to do what to my face?!"
Me: "I want to pull out and shoot all over your face, baby"
CTFMTM - "Ok lah, I love it, just try not to get any on my hair, can or not?"

See the diff?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Woman offers herself for a BMW
2010-09-27 17:10:00

Beijing: A 24-year-old woman, working as a clerk for a company in Shanghai, has offered herself to any man who would lend her a BMW for a week.

The woman, who calls herself Xiaoxia, has posted a plea on the Internet, The Global Times reported on Monday.

Xiaoxia, however, said the BMW should not be one made in China.

She said she wants to impress old classmates at an upcoming high school reunion as someone who is living a good life and is married to a wealthy man.

U lend her the Bimmer for 1 week, it will be the last time u see it. What an obvious con.

hokkienpeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

The truth is that they have very poor tastes in cars. All they recognize are garden variety luxury brands. You can drive a Maybach but these chink bimbos would pass on you for somebody who drives a low-end bimmer or merc.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The truth is that they have very poor tastes in cars. All they recognize are garden variety luxury brands. You can drive a Maybach but these chink bimbos would pass on you for somebody who drives a low-end bimmer or merc.

Actually, people who know anything about cars will take a Subaru Legacy GT or Impressa WRC over any BMW 3 series, Lexus I series, or Merc C class.

hahaho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mine is already the most generous estimate. :biggrin:

Most Chinese gals already poisoned to find man with wealth, instead of man who loves them truly.

That is why most of them end up rich taitais who do not have much male companionship because their rich husband end up going to find SYTs as mistresses.

But there are a few who are finding true love, but it will be hard to find.

most materialistic women end up being lonely old bitches.
even if they know it going to happen to them, they dont care.

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being rich, living in a big house, driving an expensive car will get you a lot of things, even sex. But it won't buy you real love.

Would you believe, in Secondary School, we had quite a number of girls who would actually do research on which boys in the same school lived in a big landed house(preferably in D.10), parents had Mercedes Benz, Jaguar etc., membership in SICC, and then they would try everything possible to 'hook' these boys from rich families?

Needless to say, after being treated to such a ridiculous spectacle, all the brighter boys decided to remain single to this day!:biggrin:

hahaho

Alfrescian
Loyal

It surely will not get them any happiness.
Greed assure you one thing.
Perpetual unhappiness and loneliness.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would you believe, in Secondary School, we had quite a number of girls who would actually do research on which boys in the same school lived in a big landed house(preferably in D.10), parents had Mercedes Benz, Jaguar etc., membership in SICC, and then they would try everything possible to 'hook' these boys from rich families?

Needless to say, after being treated to such a ridiculous spectacle, all the brighter boys decided to remain single to this day!:biggrin:

Decide to remain single? Sounds more gay than anything.

Sifu1

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey 大双喜 the prc prostitute,

your new pic on my avatar very nice.

you will be 永在怀念中 ok :biggrin: