• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman hangs clothes to dry on public bus

Wishing

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fujian woman hangs clothes to dry on public bus
Staff Reporter 2013-07-08 16:07

2013062611255939406-174028_copy1.jpg

The passenger sitting with her son was captured hanging her wet clothes to dry. (Internet Photo)

A woman's ingenious way to dry her clothes on the run has been captured by a internet user in China, surprising and amusing many online. The woman on a bus in Quanzhou in southern China's Fujian province was caught hanging her clothes up to dry on a bar, reports the local news website Haidu.

The photo was taken inside the bus on June 25 and shows four items of clothes hanging from a bar inside the vehicle. A ticket inspector on the bus surnamed Chen said that it was raining on that particular day and a female passenger and her son, who had both been soaked by the rain, began to hang up their wet items of clothing. Chen attempted to stop the woman but she insisted, saying that her child could catch cold otherwise.

Though the majority of netizens have come out in support of the female passenger's actions, others have criticized that it was not acceptable and inconsiderate to other passengers. The bus company said that it does not encourage such behavior as it could tarnish the their reputation.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nothing unusual. my esteemed colleague is from the prc, and she hangs her swim suit to dry in her van. she also hangs her panties and bra to dry. :eek:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not surprised by such uncouth behaviour for I have in the past also seen pictures of such people and their children openly defecating and urinating in public places.

I suggest that the NEA provide more portable loos all over Singapore before we become another First World Open Toilet Nation.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not surprised by such uncouth behaviour for I have in the past also seen pictures of such people and their children openly defecating and urinating in public places.

I suggest that the NEA provide more portable loos all over Singapore before we become another First World Open Toilet Nation.

Or just prevent them from entering Singapore in the first place, or at the very least ensure they first pass a toilet etiquette exam.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is so unsightly about clothes?? Why the mind so narrow minded. Never seen clothes hanging out to dry is it? Never fuck a super- model that I can understand, but this? Get out of your freaking narrow minded frog in the cheebye well mentality ...oh please.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The Chinese fuck in public and shit in public so what's wrong with hanging out their clothes in public?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Such PRC mores will become common in sinkapore soon. Get used to it, the Ah Tiongs invasion has just begun. Resistance is futile until you get rid of the cancer - the PAP.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one much much much more interesting......see how the cheebye slap that guy for bumping into her and everyone seems like siding with her and then fuck, the next moment she bumped into the guy and got a tight slap in return. KARMA strikes. Serves that cheebye right.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Such PRC mores will become common in sinkapore soon. Get used to it, the Ah Tiongs invasion has just begun. Resistance is futile until you get rid of the cancer - the PAP.

Just began? I thought it was since year 1819?

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one much much much more interesting......see how the cheebye slap that guy for bumping into her and everyone seems like siding with her and then fuck, the next moment she bumped into the guy and got a tight slap in return ...
enacted 1 la ...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And the govt is importing lots of them...soon hang clothes to dry in sbs buses

Do not insult them so much, they are our dear government money bags, we have to embrace them & integrate them to make them feel at home, while we looses ours.:p