• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman hangs clothes to dry on public bus

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one much much much more interesting......see how the cheebye slap that guy for bumping into her and everyone seems like siding with her and then fuck, the next moment she bumped into the guy and got a tight slap in return. KARMA strikes. Serves that cheebye right.

[video=youtube_share;tdlHtXtrg5k]http://youtu.be/tdlHtXtrg5k[/vide
This is not real lah........

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was talking about Singaporean school girl changing her pad on the bus
Nothing unusual. Sinkies cut nails on buses and mrt too, which I think is worse than hanging clothes to dry. All the nail bits flying everywhere. Disgusting.

Sinkies also fuck on buses. Read sammyboyforum, plenty of personal accounts.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have analysed the PRC mentality and come to the conclusion that they behave in whatever way they feel benefits them the most, regardless of the impact on others. This mentality is not wrong but it should not be applied in public spaces where you need to balance the rights of others who may be offended or adversely affected by your behaviour. The biggest problem, I think, is their lack of empathy for others, leading to such inconsiderate behaviour. SGreans are only slightly better in this regard and that is only after years of conditioning through the imposition of fines and punishment.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have analysed the PRC mentality and come to the conclusion that they behave in whatever way they feel benefits them the most, regardless of the impact on others. This mentality is not wrong but it should not be applied in public spaces where you need to balance the rights of others who may be offended or adversely affected by your behaviour. The biggest problem, I think, is their lack of empathy for others, leading to such inconsiderate behaviour. SGreans are only slightly better in this regard and that is only after years of conditioning through the imposition of fines and punishment.

Communism, Cultural Revolution, Great Leap Forward.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
As far as I know, there are no laws against drying one's laundry in public buses. It is perfectly legal to do so.

Cheers!

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Communism, Cultural Revolution, Great Leap Forward.

I am not so sure those are the underlying causes when you see how some SGreans behave. It could be the stressful fight over limited resources that induce that behaviour. A case in point is how SGreans reserve seats using tissue paper or whatever means before they have bought their food. It is inconsiderate as it deprives those who have bought their food but did not/was unable to reserve seats, a place to sit

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
As far as I know, there are no laws against drying one's laundry in public buses. It is perfectly legal to do so.

Not illegal does not imply that you can do anything you like. For example, it is not illegal to occupy two seats on the bus but is that considerate behaviour? It will be a sad day if we have to legislate against every kind of inconsiderate behaviour.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actuarry, most chinese got same certain kind of 4-ownself-benefit-n-convenience mentality ... benefiting ownself 1st n 4most is ze mostest important ...

sinkies, msians chinese oso sama-sama ...

Last edited:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is innovation. Draft sinkees who are programmed to obey and think they are still world class will criticize such behaviours. No wonder their gahment needs to import FTs to educate and save them

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

How come your Rep points so low