• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman Chauvinist Pig

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually it depends on what one is looking for in a mate.

Most would prefer the former. Someone who is simpler. We say they listen. But I feel it becomes a cycle where its like we become the MCP instead.

I think proper understanding and compromising must be understood between both parties. The girl does not need to be highly educated, but must be EQ educated.

In looking for a wife or soulmate or partner or whatever term you wish to use, most importantly is getting along with the other half. Education does not mean that they can become WCP.

I known a friend whose wife who can be a WCP even she does not have a high education. She was formerly a kampung gal too. End up she control most of his $$$, but she is a good house maker, and make sure that the $$$ is used wisely.

Another case is where the gal is a Uni grad and she has a higher ed than my friend. However, she prefers to stay at home and take care the kids, while the hubby slog. Neve mind the pay he took back, although not really high, but considered enough for the family. She never complain about the $$$, although quarrels do happen, but my friend admitted that she never mention about she can take in more than him.

So it all depends.

Singkee gals are spolit by the system there, not by higher education.

Anyway, it is a good thread to begin with.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
no wonder someone keep saying his thai gf very gentle, docile & treat him like a king ( includes her other tiraks i suppose :biggrin: )

these girls must either be from WL, karaoke, nightclub, nite entertainment industry.. otherwise must be some simple minded village kampong girl..:biggrin:

Sifu,

Same thoughts here.:p:biggrin:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
In looking for a wife or soulmate or partner or whatever term you wish to use, most importantly is getting along with the other half. Education does not mean that they can become WCP.

I known a friend whose wife who can be a WCP even she does not have a high education. She was formerly a kampung gal too. End up she control most of his $$$, but she is a good house maker, and make sure that the $$$ is used wisely.
Yeah, the most important thing is to get along. Love but cannot get along. A bit of bickerings, quarrels enhance relationship. But too much of it is stressful.

I think your friend is lucky to have his wife who can be a good finance minister. If I have a wife who is good in taking care of finance better than me, I would let her take care of it.

Another case is where the gal is a Uni grad and she has a higher ed than my friend. However, she prefers to stay at home and take care the kids, while the hubby slog. Neve mind the pay he took back, although not really high, but considered enough for the family. She never complain about the $$$, although quarrels do happen, but my friend admitted that she never mention about she can take in more than him.

So it all depends.
Singkee gals are spolit by the system there, not by higher education.

Anyway, it is a good thread to begin with.

I find that whether its singapore or thailand, china, vietnam, pinoys, indos, girls with more education are generally more independent and they tend to have more ideas in life to carve out better careers. Not withstanding the fact that some studied high but end up being housewives, I would say most these days are being more intellectual and want to be higher up in the corporate ladder.

As being self-sufficient, most have this idea that without men, women can live happily as well if not better. Some start to become more domineering in this aspect. But the only difference I feel between a MCP and a WCP is when a woman reaches 30+, they tone down their domineering characteristics if they still don't get married. If they don't, they are prepared to stay single all rest of their life:o

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, don't know if there's such a thing as WCP.. but from your description, more like domineering and demanding.

We talk about MCP all along. But WCP could be a new tag which I think is apparent in today's society.:p

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
why don't u forward this message of yours to her?

I don't think I should.
Because the day we became friends, I told her that she is too domineering in this aspect. This is impossible for us to be together as a couple or even walk down the aisle, though I still love her for her other good points.

She knew that I have been giving in to her always, but just that on a long term basis, i don't think I will accept it. Maybe she can find someone who is more suited to her than me. :o

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think I should.
Because the day we became friends, I told her that she is too domineering in this aspect. This is impossible for us to be together as a couple or even walk down the aisle, though I still love her for her other good points.

She knew that I have been giving in to her always, but just that on a long term basis, i don't think I will accept it. Maybe she can find someone who is more suited to her than me. :o

Yes Jonah Falcon would shut her up.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think I should.

bro, you deserve a better girl. you made a right choice. i believe you are a nice guy unlike majority of the bastard like us out here

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, you deserve a better girl. you made a right choice. i believe you are a nice guy unlike majority of the bastard like us out here

The sad thing I don't think I am a nice guy. I was a playboy. Not to that extent, but I had many gfs at different point of time. My attention lifespan on each of them is very short. Meaning to say I wouldn't last long. However, I never broke up with any of them by saying I want to. I prefer to let them initiate the break up.

Why? Because they are girls, I am a guy. If I initiate, it doesn't look good on their relationship CV, so I let them get the honour. Give them the bragging rights in front of their gfs that they dumped me. Most of the time I thought that love could slowly develop, but it didn't. Girls have very good sixth sense. When you don't love them, they can sense it. So when they question me how much do I love them. Some wanted me to choose marriage or break up. I told them, I would not choose the marriage route. So they broke up. I got over all the breakups quite well.

Except for this WCP. (this I must admit). She was the only one I ever thought of marrying. If anyone ask me now would I marry her at this point, I would say I can't, even though I loved her. Because I don't think I will stand being dominated by a WCP after marriage.

After this WCP gf, I had 2 more gfs. Both were very gentle, very nice, but the frequency channel is not there. No chemistry. I didn't had the notion of marriage with them. They knew I can't forget her, and they left me again. But I wasn't sad. Life goes on.

My philosophy of marriage is if you meet someone you love, and can take care of her for being what she is, by all means. But if you can't take her shortcomings, no matter how much you love her, don't marry her. Because marriage is a lifetime. There are shortcuts such as divorce. But i never want to take such a route. So that's why I prefer to go through a longer relationship before commitment. :wink:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder if Thaksin's daughters are like that? Particuarly the cutie who is studying in London? Also the King's grandaughters, one of the cute ones who plays badminton and the the fashion designer:p

There were a few thai gfs before this one I met when I was working in Thailand. There were 2 highly educated ones holding good positions. 1 an advert art director, the other in an MNC. Both were I would say have expectations which I would say rather high for their mate.
The equivalent of 5Cs in singapore as well if not more

When you hear them commenting on their friends getting married with a dowry of 1million baht ($40,000) considered paltry to them, you start to shudder. :o

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

No, he is not. Based on how he post and write. i dun think so. If he is a nice guy, why have the trouble finding a woman.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, he is not. Based on how he post and write. i dun think so. If he is a nice guy, why have the trouble finding a woman.

For the 1st time and probably the last time, I agree with you that I am not a nice guy. :o
When the girls all ask me why I haven't got married after so many relationships. I told them because I am lousy, that's why all the girls left me. They all realised my love for them is not strong. Luckily they didn't or else I would contribute to the divorce statistics

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
After reading all those who love to whack Sg girls, maybe let me share some of my experiences.

At the end of the day, did u have a good bedtime with her?
My style is always left with a "good memories" after goodbye.:biggrin:

We did not have much sex. But when we do, its great. It wasn't the best lovemaking, but it was the most memorable.

Even though we are only friends now after breaking up for a year. But when we meet up once in a while, she still hold my arm, she still french me goodbye. :o

These are the good parts.
The bad parts.
She still like to wash down her Chauvinistic ideas when we talk. Sometimes I had to remind her, I am no longer her boyfriend. She better tell that to her bf (she don't have any now) instead. That is when her temper starts again....:o

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before and after?
I'm sure "Before" u already know.
But for the "After", hmm.... no experience, anyway let others take over.

Lets move on....:biggrin:

'After' I never tried not because no chance, because those are the ones I really want to make it a clean break. So I never met all my ex-gfs anymore, even though they called, except the one i truly loved.

But I do believe if one day the 'After' comes in again, there is a high chance of reconcilation. But hor, the WCP mentality must wipe out at least 50% or else I wouldn't do it too.