• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman Chauvinist Pig

jw5

Loyal
'After' I never tried not because no chance, because those are the ones I really want to make it a clean break. So I never met all my ex-gfs anymore, even though they called, except the one i truly loved.

But I do believe if one day the 'After' comes in again, there is a high chance of reconcilation. But hor, the WCP mentality must wipe out at least 50% or else I wouldn't do it too.
I know of a few guys who have married China and Thai ladies who are more highly educated than them and probably earn more than them as well.
Don't know whether these ladies are WCPs, but they certainly don't need to rely on the guy for money. Times are a changing, and sometimes women from China and Thailand get a reputation which they don't deserve.
Btw, I predict that SG women will start hooking up with China men within the next 10 years. :smile:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know of a few guys who have married China and Thai ladies who are more highly educated than them and probably earn more than them as well.
Don't know whether these ladies are WCPs, but they certainly don't need to rely on the guy for money. Times are a changing, and sometimes women from China and Thailand get a reputation which they don't deserve.
Btw, I predict that SG women will start hooking up with China men within the next 10 years. :smile:

My understanding with Thai ladies who are very well-educated. They do not think too far like western ladies, or singapore girls.
They are very well-knowledge, highly intellect, highly independent. Their expectations of a mate are very high. That is why most are single. Expectations too high.
It's easy to know whether a girl is WCP. Over 1-2 dinners, when you ask them what they want to do in life, achieve in work, expectations of their partner, you get to see.

When I speak thai like what they said in the movies, she said I am low crass, considered low society. I said hey, that's what they said in movies, isn't it? But she will say, yeah, that's right, but you are with me, and that's low class to me.

When u go with her shopping, she ask you for an opinion, you told her another dress is nicer, that one not nice, she will tell you, "What DO you know about? Your opinion is different from mine." I start shaking head, in the 1st place why ask me:p

When you tell her an apple is an apple, she will tell you is nonsense because the words come out from your mouth. When her girlfriends tell her an apple is an apple, she will tell you yup, it is an apple. Maybe this is one way she shows her superiority. When you correct her that you told her that earlier, she will tell you "You didn't explain yourself properly."

Wow, an explanation for every single argument. I lost 99% of all debates and quarrels, because she always had walkovers. I chose to keep quiet and zip my mouth:biggrin: That was the reason why the relationship took quite a while to end. The 1% I won was when the day we broke up. I told her what I always felt, in a 2 page letter. She read and that was one of the very few times she apologised to me.

But then saying sorry is easy. You start to think hard whether the person is sincere or just to say sorry for that point of time. Well, if she is sincere about it, I think she would change.

The last time I saw her, she said she found it very hard to find someone who understands her except me. (In my mind I was thinking, I ain't the one. I was just more tolerant, tolerant to her temper.)

Maybe I should be a MCP so that I can experience how she feel. :p

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are very well-knowledge, highly intellect, highly independent. Their expectations of a mate are very high. That is why most are single. Expectations too high.

Bro SF, firstly my sympathies to you for snagging a wrong gf :p

My encounters with thai highly educated girls are quite the opposite from yours, insomuch I married one :biggrin:

Goes to show what I've been mentioning.. it's the wrong individual you got involved with, not the overall traits of the girls.

You'll find a shrew in every culture... good luck if you can tame her

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn...bro you just described my OC to a T.....seems like such traits are not only exclusive to the Sinkee gals..

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro SF, firstly my sympathies to you for snagging a wrong gf :p

My encounters with thai highly educated girls are quite the opposite from yours, insomuch I married one :biggrin:

Goes to show what I've been mentioning.. it's the wrong individual you got involved with, not the overall traits of the girls.

You'll find a shrew in every culture... good luck if you can tame her

Congrats. I should have been borned a couple of years earlier. The high educated ones I known recently seems to have these traits.

I know there are people who told me that they knew many Uni girls too. But its the environment that they knew these Uni girls. Many uni girls are moonlighting in pubs, niteclubs.

I did ask another thai friend (lady) why is there such a disparity in culture even though they are uni grads, considered highly educated. She told me, Uni girls who work in the night entertainment industry do not use what they studied, most are taught to please. That is why they have to be very gentle. PR skills to be exact. However thos e Uni girls working in the corporate side have to be more decisive, capable in making strong decisions at work, thus in the process they do offend others with their headstrong character. If they are weak, they have a hard time moving up. I start to think, seems the country corporate side also moving more towards the western thinking