• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wither USA!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The World In The Next 200 Years ...

[video=youtube;7bfaRdTMdfY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bfaRdTMdfY[/video]

Don't take this video too seriously.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree...the future will not be dictated by the USA.

SG and LKY have been kowtowing to the USA for the past 40years, incurring the dislike of our neighbours. If USA's glory dims, SG will suffer collateral damage

I dun give a fucking shit about your obsession with SG politics. As the thread title says, I'm referring to USA and USA vis-a-vis other Super powers and Singapore is NOT in my fucking radar, it's not even a pawn in the chess game I'm referring to.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
First, other countries are rising, not the USA is falling.

Second, let's wait for another country to produce a microsoft, a google, an apple. Right now Samsung comes the closest. Wait for another country to produce a Hollywood. Wait for another country to have the same military might as the US.

I'm not looking forward for China to become a naval power. When it becomes a naval power, it will confront the US, and there will be war in Southeast Asia / South China Sea. China's military rise is extremely bad news for us.

Let's wait until all the Americans want to go and live in China rather than all the Chinese want to go and live in America, then we'll talk.

Also "whither USA" means "what about USA?" and "wither USA" means "USA is going to rot".

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The children of the elite and their movements are good barometer of a country's outlook. You only see the flow in one direction - the US. China will takeover from the old Soviet Union but it not be the model country that the citizens of the World will look up to. It will continue to exploit it own people to line the nest of the elite around the World. Thing will not change even if they become the largest economy in the world.

Fake pharmaceuticals, tainted milk powder, complete fake Apple and IKEA stores do not appear overnight unless the entire bureaucracy is corrupted to the core.

The saddest part is that the the Prime Minister of tiny NZ which has no Air Force, a small and token army and navy had to ask the Leader of the World's most populous with the fastest growing economy to intervene in his own country to save more of his own babies from kidney failure. And not the NZ babies.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
China is expected to overtake USA as the world's biggest economy by 2016.

Russia and China are growing closer and stepping up co-operation.

Do you give a shit that the GDP of Singapore is increasing very rapidly? In the last 10 years we've also been witnessing spectacular economic growth. Is your life getting better? Is it something to aspire to?

Let's see how this works. They cram us into ratholes that cost 1 million dollars each. Of course GDP will go up. Maybe this is exactly what's happening in China. Then we can all look at China and admire its spectacular GDP growth.

GDP is bullshit. It's time all of us woke up to that fact. You can fuck around with economic numbers no end.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those who do such analysis has no bloody clues as to what is really happening in China. The middle income of a Chinese household is poverty line in US. If the Chinese depends on domestic consumption to compensate for the hugh decline of exports, it will take decades before China could reach the GDP of the US.

Russia - besides natural gas and oil, there is nothing from Russia that the world wants.

USA is in decline because of debt? The USA can right itself by reducing imports from the emerging economies.

PAP has put its future in the hands of the Chinese and Indians; that's why millions of them are in sinkapore.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dun give a fucking shit about your obsession with SG politics. As the thread title says, I'm referring to USA and USA vis-a-vis other Super powers and Singapore is NOT in my fucking radar, it's not even a pawn in the chess game I'm referring to.

of cse...you have every right not to talk abt SG politics. The reason I raise up USA's future is because whatever happens to USA will affect SG. and my main concern is SG's future

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Second, let's wait for another country to produce a microsoft, a google, an apple. Right now Samsung comes the closest. Wait for another country to produce a Hollywood. Wait for another country to have the same military might as the US.

That's true. That's why USA was the Supreme Superpower for the last 30years. But the glory is fading. will USA still have the same clout in 10years time?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not looking forward for China to become a naval power. When it becomes a naval power, it will confront the US, and there will be war in Southeast Asia / South China Sea. China's military rise is extremely bad news for us.

I agree with you. I see China becoming more assertive especially in the Asia Pacific region and can USA continue to exert much influence to counter China's confidence?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's wait until all the Americans want to go and live in China rather than all the Chinese want to go and live in America, then we'll talk.

Also "whither USA" means "what about USA?" and "wither USA" means "USA is going to rot".

my thread says "Wither USA"!

the rot has begun

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The children of the elite and their movements are good barometer of a country's outlook. You only see the flow in one direction - the US. China will takeover from the old Soviet Union but it not be the model country that the citizens of the World will look up to. It will continue to exploit it own people to line the nest of the elite around the World. Thing will not change even if they become the largest economy in the world.

Fake pharmaceuticals, tainted milk powder, complete fake Apple and IKEA stores do not appear overnight unless the entire bureaucracy is corrupted to the core.

Good analysis, scroobal. thanks.

Indeed China is not a model country and I wont want to be a China citizen. China and the Chinese people are miles behind in graciousness and basic behaviour and they will take a long time to catch up. That's the problem. If China has enough economic and military clout to reduce USA's effectivenss and presence ins Asia Pacific, the countries here will be adversely affected

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The saddest part is that the the Prime Minister of tiny NZ which has no Air Force, a small and token army and navy had to ask the Leader of the World's most populous with the fastest growing economy to intervene in his own country to save more of his own babies from kidney failure. And not the NZ babies.

NZ has love and compassion which is sadly lacking in China and Singapore.

NZ may not be as rich nor physically developed as China or Singapore. But you will see elderly and sick New Zealanders being humanely and graciously treated unlike the way pap and China treat their sick and aged.

That's why I like NZ and Aus rather than China and Singapore

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you give a shit that the GDP of Singapore is increasing very rapidly? In the last 10 years we've also been witnessing spectacular economic growth. Is your life getting better? Is it something to aspire to?

I agree with your views. Life is getting bad for the average Singaporean. And it will get worse if we dont stop the pap's misdeed and LHL continues to flood SG with poor quality migrants just to boost GDP.

LHL's recipe for SG's growth is a no brainer and will lead to disaster. I am baffled how this recipe gets Cabinet's support!

Like wise, I am still baffled how the 77 PAP MPs are able to vote for the White Paper with clear conscience

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's see how this works. They cram us into ratholes that cost 1 million dollars each. Of course GDP will go up. Maybe this is exactly what's happening in China. Then we can all look at China and admire its spectacular GDP growth.

GDP is bullshit. It's time all of us woke up to that fact. You can fuck around with economic numbers no end.

The pap is doing its best to destroy SG..the present policies will guarantee SG and Singaporeans suffer in abt 20years time. By then, the pap wld have ben voted out and Opposition Party wld be in power. and the pap will blame the suffering then on the opposotion Govt.

Singaporeans must know that what the pap does now will have effect in 10, 20, 30years time.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those who do such analysis has no bloody clues as to what is really happening in China. The middle income of a Chinese household is poverty line in US. If the Chinese depends on domestic consumption to compensate for the hugh decline of exports, it will take decades before China could reach the GDP of the US.

Russia - besides natural gas and oil, there is nothing from Russia that the world wants.

USA is in decline because of debt? The USA can right itself by reducing imports from the emerging economies.

PAP has put its future in the hands of the Chinese and Indians; that's why millions of them are in sinkapore.

The PAP is totally lost now and is groping in the dark.

God help Singapore!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of cse...you have every right not to talk abt SG politics. The reason I raise up USA's future is because whatever happens to USA will affect SG. and my main concern is SG's future

Why you so concerned? You're not the Prime Minister of the country. Also, the jury is still out as to whether Singapore's future is that dependent on USA. If Singapore is to be affected by USA, then many other countries will too, including China and European Union.

Singapore is nothing in the scheme of world political and economic affairs. It pales even in comparison to Hong Kong, with Hang Seng mentioned by all analysts whereas STI can nose-dives and crashes, and it will not cause a ripple.

So, start crawling out of the well you live in all these years.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why you so concerned? You're not the Prime Minister of the country. Also, the jury is still out as to whether Singapore's future is that dependent on USA. If Singapore is to be affected by USA, then many other countries will too, including China and European Union.

Singapore is nothing in the scheme of world political and economic affairs. It pales even in comparison to Hong Kong, with Hang Seng mentioned by all analysts whereas STI can nose-dives and crashes, and it will not cause a ripple.

So, start crawling out of the well you live in all these years.

I am concerned because I love Singapore.

You dont think SG's well being is closely tied to USA'?

Yes, SG is nothing but a peesai to the world. But to me, SG is the country I love. The world may not care abt SG's well being, but I do care