• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wilson Kena Granny Panties Curse!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What Bugs Me
Posted on 20 Sep 2009
Shameless neighbour hangs her panties right in front of my door

shameless_neighbour_hangs_her_panties_right_in_front_of_my_door-thumbnail.jpg

An inconsiderate neighbour always hangs her undergarments on the railing which is right in front of STOMPer Wilson's flat. This STOMPer wonders why she doesn't hang her panties outside her own flat.

This STOMPer says:

"This inconsiderate neighbour hangs her panties outside my door.

"Notice how the railing in front of her unit is empty, but yet she purposely chooses to hang her underwear right next to my door.

"This has been going on for over a year now, on an almost daily basis.

"Each time she hangs her underwear outside my door, she would leave it there for 2 to 3 days, before removing them.

"How can someone be so shameless?

"Perhaps, she could be searching for buyers for her used panties in vain.

"Let's help her to 'advertise' her underwear. Le-long!! $20 for granny's panties! Going once, going twice... sold?"
panty1-data.jpg

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another dummy. Either talk to his neighbour or if he does not want to have it out in the open, just hang an unwanted piece of cloth there (changing it every now and then) and be the end of it.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
A few drops of concentrated sulfuric acid in strategic spots will work wonders. :rolleyes: