• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will racial riots break out in Malaysia?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey, tuan

add this to your sig lah, damn power one

$(KGrHqZHJBQFIHyJOg,ZBSEbs1GhPg~~60_35.JPG

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Eh, Slant-eyed, buck toothed Chink, which part in my post did I call for racial riots???????

You know to read Engrish? Sorry, I no no speak Chink Mandalin ranguage.

Hey you phua chee bye, bastard, butoh, pukimak, pariah pundek, เย็ดแม่, 屌你老母!!! I did not pass any racial slur on you, so don't you start that with me, you fucking low IQ retarded chump.

You are a disgrace to the Malay race, you worthless piece of shit!!

Now, which chump has been talking about racial riots here? It is just a case of a man wrongfully assaulting a thief who is a boy. Why even bring in racial riot? You want another May 13? Don't act as if your statement are harmless. You talk some more? Make sure you don't use your home PC to post, fucking piece of shit!!

Limpei Inggris no good? Fuck you understand!!! When I was in Primary School, my Inggris standard back then is already anytime better than your current Inggris standard.

If you do not know Chinese or other languages, good luck to you, monolingual chump!!

Go fuck yourself chump!

Last edited:

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey you phua chee bye, bastard, butoh, pukimak, pariah pundek, เย็ดแม่, 屌你老母!!! I did not pass any racial slur on you, so don't you start that with me, you fucking low IQ retarded chump.

Now, which chump has been talking about racial riots here? It is just a case of a man wrongfully assaulting a thief who is a boy. Why even bring in racial riot? You want another May 13? Don't act as if your statement are harmless. You talk some more? Make sure you don't use your home PC to post, fucking piece of shit!!

Limpei Inggris no good? Fuck you understand!!! When I was in Primary School, my Inggris standard back then is already anytime better than your current Inggris standard.

If you do not know Chinese or other languages, good luck to you, monolingual chump!!

Go fuck yourself chump!

Eh slant-eyed, buck toothed Chink, calm down. How to continue another 5,000 years of culture if you can't read and understand Engrish ploperly and twist it to mean something else?

Once more, which part in my post did I call for racial riots??????? You know to read Engrish? Sorry, I no no speaky Chink Mandalin ranguage.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Now, which chump has been talking about racial riots here? It is just a case of a man
wrongfully assaulting a thief who is a boy. Why even bring in racial riot? You want another May 13? Don't act as if your statement are harmless. You talk some more? Make sure you don't use your home PC to post, fucking piece of shit!!

Go fuck yourself chump!

I beg to differ this m&d got what it rightfully deserved infact it was let off to easily.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since he stole, he should be handed to the Polis.

The Chinese man cannot take the law into his own hands.. I mean legs!!

These thieves often get what they deserve and chinese thieves get beaten up too i believe the only difference is that if a chinese is beaten up most ppl wouldn't care you agree with me if the thief was a chinese nobody would care?

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually the street justices melted out by the chinese fellow was already a very huge 'discount' compare to what he will get if he is to fall in the hands of fellow Malay. This Malay fellow was very lucky that it was a chinese fellow who whacked him

[video=youtube;r9OroCcoZ9Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9OroCcoZ9Y[/video]