• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will PAP MPs defect to Opposition Parties ?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since it's open secret that the PAP is split into two camps, I certainly hope some of the PAP MPs defect to Opposition parties.

For a start, I would like to see GCT and GY defect to WP, and the tussle over Aljunied GRC will see a happy ending.

If PAP loses Bishan-TP and WKS is booted out by a frail Chiam See Tong, I will attribute full credit to GCT for singling out WKS for his mistake in letting Mas Selamat escape from under the noses of the Home Team.

You will never get a more powerful "friendly fire" than this, with the full backing of GCT. It's perhaps high time that GCT register a new party and rope in GY. In fact, if GCT registers a new party, I believe the likes of Tan Jee Say and Tony Tan will join his new party.

If GCT forms a new opposition party, I will vote for his party.:biggrin:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
And not forgetting former heavyweights like S. Dhanabalan. Dhana will likely to heed the call of GCT and join his new party since GCT stood up for Dhana when he was slapped in the face.

As much as I admire LTK and CSJ, I must concede that GCT has more stature and charisma as an opposition leader.

Give it a thought !

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
How old is GCT leow? Where got time to play this game? He will retire to spend his millions in peace.

Since it's open secret that the PAP is split into two camps, I certainly hope some of the PAP MPs defect to Opposition parties.

For a start, I would like to see GCT and GY defect to WP, and the tussle over Aljunied GRC will see a happy ending.

If PAP loses Bishan-TP and WKS is booted out by a frail Chiam See Tong, I will attribute full credit to GCT for singling out WKS for his mistake in letting Mas Selamat escape from under the noses of the Home Team.

You will never get a more powerful "friendly fire" than this, with the full backing of GCT. It's perhaps high time that GCT register a new party and rope in GY. In fact, if GCT registers a new party, I believe the likes of Tan Jee Say and Tony Tan will join his new party.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whoever controls PAP controls this country. GCT knows this and LHL knows this as well, GCT may be wooden, arrogant and thick but definitely not stupid. As for a new party formed by GCT and former PAP cadres, they can all go to hell.

rise96

Alfrescian
Loyal
Future politics should be led by new and young leaders.

Lao ah peks should all retire liao. The reason why PAP is now so jialat is because they got so many lao ah peks who have lost touch with the young people. Now LHL say want to "connect", it is too late. By saying this, LHL has admitted that he got no connection with the people. If LHL got the connection, then why must say he trying to "connect"?

This PAP campaign has been disastrous. No public relations line. No preparation for youtube, facebook etc. PAP were content to use same old media (newspapers, TV) to sing the same old song. But they have been completely overwhelmed by new digital and social media.

PAP obviously did not see what digital social media did to Egypt.

Soundwave

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spilt into the inner circle and the outer circle only. Inner circle is made up of cronies and loyalists. Out circle made up of expendables.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal

He had his chance. If GCT defect to WP or any other party, it will be akin to moving many of the useless Paper Generals to positions of power in organizations for which they simply cannot perform.
I think there is a party restriction clause that prevents defections of this sort and I stand corrected.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think this is Malaysia with all the frogs jumping around? ..... well, LSS did said that they are frogs, but they don't listen because they are deaf. They may jump but to everywhere.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoever controls PAP controls this country. GCT knows this and LHL knows this as well, GCT may be wooden, arrogant and thick but definitely not stupid. As for a new party formed by GCT and former PAP cadres, they can all go to hell.

Please lah. If LKY or LHL or GCT or, for that matter, Tony Tan, Dhanabalan, George Yeo or TCH offered themselves to any of the opposition parties, the WP, SDP or NSP will bend backwards and immediately make them Sec Gen. Even LSS or KBW or VB would likely be grabbed. Admittedly, the same can't be said for WKS, MBT, YCT, LTY, YI, LBY, NEH or RL.