• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will I Be Converted?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Did they give you the translated version also In Chinese? now coming in Urdu, Bangali & Swahili..stay tune! You can use it for your back door, garage door, storeroom door, toliet door...just any door!

It can also become 门神 to chase away ghosts

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It can also become 门神 to chase away ghosts

Yes! pontianak, oily man, swamp thing, frankenstein also, but it will attracts one class of "white ghosts" from the RC's, CC's, & the Politically Affliated (PA), these will come to your door, upon seeing the book being hung; then, you have to hang cloves of garlics!:biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yes! pontianak, oily man, swamp thing, frankenstein also, but it will attracts one class of "white ghosts" from the RC's, CC's, & the Politically Affliated (PA), these will come to your door, upon seeing the book being hung; then, you have to hang cloves of garlics!:biggrin:

Yes yes yes this is a typical white ghost 01300000290906122863495136848_s.jpg

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I saw an interesting and possibly thought provoking pice I work at the Changi airport bookshop. But I fear of being converted after reading this because I'm not a spiritually strong person. Should I buy? Is there a danger?

Go ahead and read it. I have, and my sanity remained intact. I'm sure you will survive the experience too.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did they give you the translated version also In Chinese? now coming in Urdu, Bangali & Swahili..stay tune! You can use it for your back door, garage door, storeroom door, toliet door...just any door!

Oh yes, they did. I gave it to my aunt. She tore up the pages and used them to fan the flame whenever she needs to brew soup over a charcoal fire. Again, I don't why the pages from all LKY books make very good fans for fire.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'Bilingual journey'... so says a political opportunist who single-handedly destroyed dialects and couldn't even speak coherent Mandarin himself.

LKY = most overrated sack of shit ever.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I discovered many Simple Truths on how to care for the people you govern, how to elevate his citizens and eliminate poverty.

8 glasses of red in under 180 min, completing a book & capturing its essence :smile::smile::smile:
there's always elegance in simplicity & me can only say that me have a lot to learn from you :p:p:p

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mao's God Son

'Bilingual journey'... so says a political opportunist who single-handedly destroyed dialects and couldn't even speak coherent Mandarin himself.

LKY = most overrated sack of shit ever.

He wanna be in the Chinese good book mah. That fella wanted the market so much so that he sign a devil's pact. He knew the new gen Sinkies will not continue to 'vorg' for him so he decided to take some garbage plus the good ones into Sinkingland. Old folks ? At first, he can't be bothered but the media reported his evil policies so openly that he wanna cap it and launder it 'clean'. Now, you are beginning to see policies for the poor lah, old folks lah, so-called social security net, etc.

Lee : Hey, we are the same.

Mao : F*** off !

Rude PRC : You are just a dog.