• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will Govt. charge Anton Casey under Sedition Act?

sparklingwater

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: What kind of retarded lawyer did Anton Casey hire?

p62fh46.jpg

Please note: Anton Casey changed his Facebook profile name to Anton Stasey immediately after his first postings were shown online. Anton Casey then subsequently deleted his facebook profile.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Is this you making the report?
Alex Tan Zhixiang, Internet martyr and founder of The Real Singapore blog (which we politely decline to add a hyperlink to because it is so screwed up), recently wrote a letter to SBS using “F*** Yous” in place of punctuation and subsequently apologised for his lapse for not using commas appropriately or when necessary:

alex-tan-sbs.jpg

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Alex Tan Zhixiang, Internet martyr and founder of The Real Singapore blog (which we politely decline to add a hyperlink to because it is so screwed up), recently wrote a letter to SBS using “F*** Yous” in place of punctuation and subsequently apologised for his lapse for not using commas appropriately or when necessary:

Ahh so, thanks for the info. This guy deserves my respect.:smile:

jw5

Loyal

The only lawyer that scares the shit out of me is Davinder Singh. He's very powerful.

i beg to differ, the only lawyer that scares the shit out of me is none other than LKY himself.

Does this mean that everytime Samy Leong sees Davinder and zhihau sees LKY respectively, they both want to pangsai? :o

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

where we turn the other way when we see people in need and blame them for their own misfortune because it makes it easier for us to swallow.

It looks like Anton and I could become best mates. We share a similar outlook towards the losers of society.

Anton if you're reading this please email me or sign up for an account here and send me a PM. We'll make a great tag team.

ILoveIHP

Alfrescian
Loyal

It looks like Anton and I could become best mates. We share a similar outlook towards the losers of society.

Anton if you're reading this please email me or sign up for an account here and send me a PM. We'll make a great tag team.

Suck cock buddy.:biggrin:

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal

I seriously doubt this Anton guy is rich. If he was seriously rich, he wouldn't be taking a mrt in the first place. He would have a spare Porsche or Ferrari lying around in his garage to use while his daily car is sent for servicing. And he would have arranged for his butler to send his rusty Porsche from his home for servicing and send it back.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

It looks like Anton and I could become best mates. We'll make a great tag team.

Is that what they call 2 bapoks cornholing each other's backside nowadays? A Tag team? Your angmo crush is so obvious.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I seriously doubt this Anton guy is rich. If he was seriously rich, he wouldn't be taking a mrt in the first place. He would have a spare Porsche or Ferrari lying around in his garage to use while his daily car is sent for servicing. And he would have arranged for his butler to send his rusty Porsche from his home for servicing and send it back.

He would not be hiring a lawyer that can barely string an english sentence together with an office in Toa pAyoh Central.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He already has an account. His nick is kopisai,chickenheart and I possibly Kanina.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He would not be hiring a lawyer that can barely string an english sentence together with an office in Toa pAyoh Central.
You know, the lawyer is aware by representing him, bad karma will come.

ILoveIHP

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ang mo is well known for living off asian women.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lets us ask ourselves this:

When was the last time any ang-moh ever kenna seriously charged except for dat vocal author Drake ?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's it to you who I wanna defend. I said he was a snobbish jerk, and I don't see anything wrong or offensive about what he said. You have a problem with that?

Cheers!

You fucking foreign trash wanna defend another foreign trash. I advise that you shut the fuck up and go back to where you came from!

Fuck off!