• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will CP be asked to testify? - LI COI

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Current CP will be cruelly exposed. He is not known to be 'steady' when under pressure. Let's see.

Compared to the Chinese PO who shot at attackers to kill them without hesitation on arrival at Kunming railway station in China and the SPF ground commander who stood idly by to let ah nehs run wild, not even a warning shot, it shows the inefficiency, uselessness and cowardice of the SPF on the night of Dec 8. Had they reacted with firm determination to crush the rioters, firing their weapons if needed, those ah nehs would have scattered. Excuses given at the COIL failed to convince the public that SPF had acted professionally.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Current CP will be cruelly exposed. He is not known to be 'steady' when under pressure. Let's see.

He commanded STAR team and you are saying he is not "STEADY"??? He also went through Gurkha Training for UN mission... If he is not steady than I dont know who is...:wink:

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He commanded STAR team and you are saying he is not "STEADY"??? He also went through Gurkha Training for UN mission... If he is not steady than I dont know who is...:wink:

You may want to check with those who worked with him previously. I mean the objective ones. Imo, you can be chief commando officer but steady or not in a real crisis is a separate matter altogether. Gurkha training for UN mission has nothing to do with ay zai beh zai. Some dont need gurkha training and OC Star appointment but they are decisive enough. I can think of one - Eric Tan ex-CPIB director.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You may want to check with those who worked with him previously. I mean the objective ones. Imo, you can be chief commando officer but steady or not in a real crisis is a separate matter altogether. Gurkha training for UN mission has nothing to do with ay zai beh zai. Some dont need gurkha training and OC Star appointment but they are decisive enough. I can think of one - Eric Tan ex-CPIB director.

Ok... Let see and hope he testify...:smile:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok... Let see and hope he testify...:smile:

I believe he is going to but towards the end of COI. Let's see if the panel goes all out or makes it easy for him. He's not as zai as his DC. Rajakumar thinks fast on his feet. Maybe coz of his law background. He is also more articulate than his boss. Known facts. But loses out coz his only LMS.

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think almost certain now the fall guy will be DAC Lu.

CP can just go in and agree with the COI and come out smelling like a rose.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think almost certain now the fall guy will be DAC Lu.

CP can just go in and agree with the COI and come out smelling like a rose.

Yup Yeow Lim has to be the fall guy. Unlikely CP will agree with COI on everything. His men are looking at him. Course of action that night was 'endorsed' by Pinky. That's Joo Hee's headache.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NJH was on leave leh
ah neh acting CP that nite.

Joo Hee will be queried on police procedures wrt such incidents. He will also be queried on course of action taken that night. Doesnt matter he was on leave. Lastly, he will have to brief the COI on new measures taken to deal with similar problems in future.

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imo, you can be chief commando officer but steady or not in a real crisis is a separate matter altogether.

Absolutely correct. Only in a crisis a leader’s calibre is revealed – whether he is a gem or a cheap stone. The ability to make a correct split second decision in a “kill or be killed” situation cannot be gained through class room indoctrination. I remember one such quality officer – the late ASP Stephen Koh who single-handedly fatally shot a killer gunman in Clementi in 1988. He acted alone and decisively.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Absolutely correct. Only in a crisis a leader’s calibre is revealed – whether he is a gem or a cheap stone. The ability to make a correct split second decision in a “kill or be killed” situation cannot be gained through class room indoctrination. I remember one such quality officer – the late ASP Stephen Koh who single-handedly fatally shot a killer gunman in Clementi in 1988. He acted alone and decisively.

Yes, Stephen lived for these incidents! Btw, he wasnt alone at Sunset. But he contributed with most shots at Ah Huat the gunman.