• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wild Side of Bangkok

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This morning took the daily route out of home to the main road about 1.5km through the soi and guess what I saw? Two easy fellas walking and sniffing as they go taking it so easy, people riding or driving pass them like "no problem". I found it funny and amazing that in the middle of Bangkok you can see this.

Sure cured my Monday blues as it brought a big smile to me.

[video=youtube;u-zhQufuJgk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-zhQufuJgk[/video]

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
They look somewhat overfed to be wild pigs. Could have escaped from a farm (in the city?) or maybe somebody's pets? If nobody claims them, they'll soon become bak kuah.

Cheers!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
They look somewhat overfed to be wild pigs. Could have escaped from a farm (in the city?) or maybe somebody's pets? If nobody claims them, they'll soon become bak kuah.

Cheers!

Yes in the city, I live near to the older airport Donmeung. It was a pleasant surprise to me because never in my imagination I'd expect to see this in the city. Myanmese workers are known to kill street dogs to eat them so I'm beginning to feel a little uneasy about these two pigs.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes in the city, I live near to the older airport Donmeung. It was a pleasant surprise to me because never in my imagination I'd expect to see this in the city. Myanmese workers are known to kill street dogs to eat them so I'm beginning to feel a little uneasy about these two pigs.

Please save them.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not the usual wild boar.

seems to be feral pigs, farm pig that escape.

they are destine to be eaten, no need to feel bad if the burmeses catch them.