• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wild Side of Bangkok

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These 2 pigs are vegetarians, see they are eating grass.

Cows are vegetarians, we eat cows, so we are VEGETARIANS...:biggrin: Pigs, like these, plenty in Urban SINgapore...go to any RC's...you see, plenty of them....especially when there is food present!! :wink:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Gong cheebye last time never study right?
Pigs are omnivores la! Even kindergarten kid know that....you'll a fucking ignorant chump

You are the Gongest Chee Bye in this forum!! This post prove it once again!

We all know that human are also omnivores, but some chose to be vegetarians, like your Foreign Trash buddy Tonychat.

Can't you read that I said "these 2 pigs" are vegetarians. Did I say PIGS are vegetarians?

What a fucking retard!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are the Gongest Chee Bye in this forum!! This post prove it once again!

We all know that human are also omnivores, but some chose to be vegetarians, like your Foreign Trash buddy Tonychat.

Can't you read that I said "these 2 pigs" are vegetarians. Did I say PIGS are vegetarians?

What a fucking retard!!

Now you are more gong that I thot....
Unless those are your pigs and you force fed them with vegetarian diet.....else those 2 wild hogs confirm aren't vegetarians.
Dun argue for sake of arguing chump or you look like a fucking idiot

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now you are more gong that I thot....
Unless those are your pigs and you force fed them with vegetarian diet.....else those 2 wild hogs confirm aren't vegetarians.
Dun argue for sake of arguing chump or you look like a fucking idiot

It is to make fun of Tonychat, you moron!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i support this kind of thread, but mine is on the tame side.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 118