• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wijeysingha - No Death Penalty for Drugs

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I understand WP won't take declared gay, however good he is.

If true, that is disappointing. Gays are humans too. I much prefer a gay to speak up for his residents than a yes man. Surely WP is not that strict. If MIW is led by Gay Loong, why can't WP allow that?

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think its a solution at all to stop drug trafficking, but it sure helps to keep jail populations manageable :biggrin:

the lack of prison space is a poor excuse to hang a man.

if its a cost issue, make the lifers work to pay for their own upkeep. or commit them to a life of community service etc.

the lack of imagination is surely the sorriest of excuses for ending a man's life.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hang the bastard for the lives he destroyed.

the lack of prison space is a poor excuse to hang a man.

if its a cost issue, make the lifers work to pay for their own upkeep. or commit them to a life of community service etc.

the lack of imagination is surely the sorriest of excuses for ending a man's life.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
VW should stick to bread and butter issues. The impact is direct. The older folks, from the little I know, are in favour of the death penalty for selected offences. Better not to raise such matters. There is no shortage of key issues to raise. Death penalty is too 'cheem' for the many so-so educated voters in RM.

VW is intelligent enough not to be misled by CSJ, the traitor.