• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wife & Sex - going through the motion

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find it sad for some sinkie men...

Before marriage my wife was very active during sex, willing to try everything.

Now after marriage, especially after kids - the times we have sex, it is just going through the motion - strip, touch abit, insert, pump, cum

I am sure some guys say no Fish, Prawn also good

But I beginning to feel very sian during and after this type of sex.

(already tried all the usual suggestion like role play, new places, blah blah blah)

want to find out if other married guys face this issue also

In the end do you just also go through the motion?

some days I just feel don't have this type of sex better, feel more dulan after that.

or is your thinking got sex better than no sex...

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
they should count their blessings whatever sex they get. Kena this like me then very siong :(

pai woo long.gif

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
one of the replies.

Hey Bro:

At least you're getting some!!!
Many are getting nothing.

Women are really evil in this sense....
Their entire job, obligation, is to have sex with their husband. That is what a marriage license is, a document consenting to have sex with this man.

Sigh....life.

Note to all young guys, I know, i know...your GF today is a slut, she complains you can't fuck enough or often enough, she sucks your cock, takes it up the ass everything, you're in bliss. You buy a ring, you get engaged....life is great. After you get engaged sex gets even better, you are in heaven all is great, You get married, and your screwing her in every room in your new flat every day of the week, TWICE a day, its all good. She gets pregnant, you're both happy, after all, you're married. Its all good, sex continues through the pregnancy, then the baby is born, happy, happy, happy.......and it never comes back. You wait, you're a patient, modern sensitive guy, she has to heal you say to your self, 2 months, 4 months, 6 months a year.....when is she going to heal? Why she not interested any more etc....

Then she decides she wants another baby, she rapes you for a few months until she gets pregnant again, then she shuts off. Not like first time when you fucked all through the pregnancy. This time she doesn't let you touch her....and the cycle repeats.

And this is how life is with a Singaporean wife my friends. And young boys who are still in the GF/BF stage, save your advice. You have no idea how that little slut you have for a GF right now will change once you marry her and she has a kid. You simply have NO IDEA!

I went to a marriage course when I was a teenager, church related thing, married priest (yes, there are such things) and he said this:
"Couples marry with the man thinking his wife will never change and the woman thinking she will change her future husband. They're both wrong."

How true that has turned out to be.

I'm hoping once the kids get a bit older she comes back. By she I mean the woman I married because the woman I am with now is not who I married. But there is nothing any of us can do about it. Its enough to drive a man to drink....and many do.

Cheers,
jim

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Show me a motion
Tra la la la la
Come on show me a motion
Tra la la la la la
Y(Our) wife in the rain
Tra la la la la
She looks like a sugar in the plum plum plum
"Adapted from Boney M, 'brown girl in the rain'"

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
there is something similar among all these responses, all of them married sinkie woman,, go figure it out.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I went to a marriage course when I was a teenager, church related thing, married priest (yes, there are such things) and he said this:
"Couples marry with the man thinking his wife will never change and the woman thinking she will change her future husband. They're both wrong."

the guy who counsel you, did he married a sinkie woman??? be careful when taking advice from others.