• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Why younger people are working as private hire drivers

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should have a contingent each of Private Hire Car Drivers and Food Deliverers represent Sinkapore
on its gorious national day propoganda parade. They can proudly march past and salute their Hybrid Melayu Prez

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grab a Toyota yesterday to bring me from Queenstown to Changi Airport. Chinese driver in his 30s driving full time for 2-3 years said he is very happy with the job as it paid well and gave him flexibility to also attend to his family with 3 children. He told me the amount of money a PHV want depends on how hard he is willing to work as there are always plenty of work around. I am very happy to have met a person so happy with his chosen career.
Not everyone can be a house husband however if the wife is making 5 digits and the husband 4 and is contend wearing the skirt at home why not?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Not everyone can be a house husband however if the wife is making 5 digits and the husband 4 and is contend wearing the skirt at home why not?

I agree however the driver I met he is the sole breadwinner as wife manages the home and 3 children.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grab a Toyota yesterday to bring me from Queenstown to Changi Airport. Chinese driver in his 30s driving full time for 2-3 years said he is very happy with the job as it paid well and gave him flexibility to also attend to his family with 3 children. He told me the amount of money a PHV want depends on how hard he is willing to work as there are always plenty of work around. I am very happy to have met a person so happy with his chosen career.
Very well said.
It the joy feeling and being contented that matters.