• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why you married to your wife?

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Err.. mine's just natural progression (eons ago). But if the question was why you still married to yoiur wife? Then it's the spectre being out of pocket:o

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
pica
But the question is still relevant even though the selections are not applicable to you. Why did you marry your wife?

She didn't change before or after married.. I married her, becos she is honest and frank to me, and never ever put up a fake appreance infront of me....:smile: unlike some b***h.. only know how to act in front of me... puiz!!! :mad:

sun-x

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not marry yet...but got gal now.
still looking for a better one..:biggrin:
I want my wife to be beautiful,hot n good attitude..:p

David_Ginola

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me, we get along, then stay together then married. Not really fantastic looks, nice body, or good in bed etc......just fated. maybe?

jw5

Loyal
companionship + sex + diversification of cost.
You can get companionship from a pet.
You can get sex from a prostitute.
You can only increase your costs during marriage and even more so if the marriage ends.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
A wife is like an armour.... you put it on when you feel vunerable and take it off when you feel like a bull.... contrast that to swimming truck = mistress, its the reverse....

I'll take the armour anytime....

beng

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't find mine in your selection...

My wife is average looking with an average personality and not so good attitude....

Well, a choice you can't regret....

You was once a wise man, the day you say I DO you become mister Otherwise...:biggrin::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
wife will stand by you in bad times , well hopefully
Seriously speaking, how many of you married men think that your wives will stand by you in bad times?
And how many of you single men are not married because you think that your potential wife will not stand by you in bad times?