• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why "ViewerShip" Falling At This "Coffee Shop Talk" Thread ...

M

Mdm Tang

dear mdm tang,

i think it's about time u wake up. :d

they are clones belonging to the same asshole. :d

fuck sdp, ccb sdp, ng f-jay, 3whitetiger, wayangpartyeatshit, the great depression, sdprloser, kaixin2, curlin, rocketman, ccbyellowpeople, no[lan] ...

Please help to do something about it ...

I just want to enjoy reading this site

with peace .....

kensington

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aah. You don't happen to be my ex do you? :cool:

Actually, lolabunny prefers man's shirt & perfume on herself. :p

The guy is the one tied up with her stockings. :wink::p

I am really not sure about the ex thingy but I'd loved a woman in my shirt and perfume and don't mind being tied up with her stockings...:p:biggrin:...

kensington

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please help to do something about it ...

I just want to enjoy reading this site

with peace .....

You can help by starting threads on what you want to read and share and hope the other forummers will be helpful in sharing with their answers and counter questions.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
where got falling? happening like f***

wow cb kia tonychat,

no allies now so desparately trying to por sam's lumpar huh.

fuck you CCB! faster fuck off bk to your 3rd world thailand. stop asking your dad for $$ anymore. you are already in your 40s:oIo::oIo:

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've been away because topic I am interested in got pushed down by new threads almost instantly at times. I believe you know who the thread hogs are.

Some topic only managed to garner 3-4 replies before disappearing again below a myriad of new threads created with cut and paste stuffs from the news or from other forum.

Needless to say, sian leh!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've been away because topic I am interested in got pushed down by new threads almost instantly at times. I believe you know who the thread hogs are.

Some topic only managed to garner 3-4 replies before disappearing again below a myriad of new threads created with cut and paste stuffs from the news or from other forum.

you must be popular first. then all the thread that you like will appear instantly.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is definitely a lack of visibility of this site in Singapore. I believe in the heydays of this forum most Singaporean above the age of 18 would have know about this site. Ask most people on the streets now and none would have known about this. They go to sites like stomper I suppose. I asked a few casual acquaintance over the net if they know about SBF, and they just replied what is that? I suppose marketing is needed if you want to boost the viewership. How about someone start printing out small poster with just www.sammyboy.com on it with no graphics or banners and start pasting on billboards all over Singapore?

M

Mdm Tang

agreed . very sian . can Bros Here start another similar Forum , Please ???

i dont mind paying for it ...

suggestion name s for new coffee shop : Golden Boys Forum ???

Having another similar forum good leh ... then we know why

one site is down and the other side no problem ???

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is definitely a lack of visibility of this site in Singapore. I believe in the heydays of this forum most Singaporean above the age of 18 would have know about this site. Ask most people on the streets now and none would have known about this. They go to sites like stomper I suppose. I asked a few casual acquaintance over the net if they know about SBF, and they just replied what is that? I suppose marketing is needed if you want to boost the viewership. How about someone start printing out small poster with just www.sammyboy.com on it with no graphics or banners and start pasting on billboards all over Singapore?

I think you are right. The gov't has been trying to co-opt the influence of sites like SBF with thosesites under their control e.g. HWZ, STOMP,....

There's of course alot of new competition out there competing for the same eyeballs :smile:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My whines about this has fallen on deaf ears. I pointed out the thread hoggers making 10-20 threads by cutting/pasting in a single day not bothering to know whether they are duplicating other threads or what they posted are of no interest to members. The sheer numbers of such posts simply drown all interesting threads that other members had no chance to view.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Limpeh suggest hor... make a "LIKE" and link to Facebook.
confirm the numbers of viewers and members increase de...

But hor.. the "bicycle rider dowan seat " anti-facebook de..

:o

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Limpeh suggest hor... make a "LIKE" and link to Facebook.
confirm the numbers of viewers and members increase de...

But hor.. the "bicycle rider dowan seat " anti-facebook de..

:o

If like that, identity exposed. Do you like that?

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We might as well close Shop lah... ???

Someone or brother out there please save this thread ...!!![/COLOR]

lianbeng agrees to let it be closed forever. ever since that database error incident...many threads had already been snipped off liao. sad ending. sigh~:(

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sammyboy fault, this forum is like the wild wild west in amercia, no law, no control, no nothing. The loud and rude dominate in such environment, it is like a loud shouting contest, to determine who shout the loudest. The boss is to blame.

M

Mdm Tang

Sammyboy fault, this forum is like the wild wild west in amercia, no law, no control, no nothing. The loud and rude dominate in such environment, it is like a loud shouting contest, to determine who shout the loudest. The boss is to blame.

Sam claims he makes S$3k per day.

Without this forum i would reckon

he will make S$80 per day
...:biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's the power of internet marketing, if you ask around if someone know sammyboy.com, they will tell you "i know, it's the local sex forum":biggrin::o

Sam claims he makes S$3k per day.

Without this forum i would reckon

he will make S$80 per day
...:biggrin:

M

Mdm Tang

I think you are right. The gov't has been trying to co-opt the influence of sites like SBF with thosesites under their control e.g. HWZ, STOMP,....

There's of course alot of new competition out there competing for the same eyeballs :smile:

Sam , beside Database Transfer ,

what "other transfer" are happening ???

Database Transfer

The database of this forum is being transferred to a separate server at 9.00 am today. The forum will be intermittent for about 2 to 3 hours during this process. Thank you for your patience....... Sam

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

If kitchen too hot for you, maybe u need to fuck off.