• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why the PAP needs to be ousted sooner rather than later

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
White is a most dirty colour. Ask anyone who wears white pants or white shoes. How easy these pants and shoes can be dirtied. It is not a surprise that so many people in white managed administration were caught dipping their dirty hands into the honey jars or dirtying their white under wears in some quiet car parks and bonding trips.

That's an understandable, but myopic view.

White allows rapid detection of misdeed and dirt. The PAP is acknowledging that no one is perfect, there are bound to be black sheep who give in to a moment of temptation. White allows us to flush out these black sheep by making their dirt mark as visible to the naked eye as possible.

in this way, the PAP maintains its stature as uncorrupt and incorruptible.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You don't need to be myopic to see the dirt in white . You can easily see the dirt even from far away. Of course you can pretend not to see it or have selective vision. But if there is dirt, it is not easy to wash it away.

Last edited:

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
2. has sammy lose his marbles or what?
3. one moment he sang praises of his masters.
4. now, he is swinging this way:p
5. must be hot under his collar or what:rolleyes:

Somebody used his account to post this. That's why this forum should be closed down. There are full of impersonators and people who share their accounts.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Times must be bad, Sam.

Getting hands-on to stir your own controversies (PAP good in one post, PAP bad in another) has got to be a new low, even for you.

1. It is offering no real leadership. The country is like a ship which has lost its rudder. The government is allowing the ship to drift in the currents rather than attempting a proper repair of all that is wrong.

2. There is no long term vision of what Singapore will be in in the next couple of decades. Filling the island with an additional million bodies will do nothing other than add to the burden of the already creaky infrastructure.

3. The party has lost its credibility and no longer has the trust of the electorate. It's like a team that has fallen out with their coach. No games can be won without fresh leadership. There is too much bad blood.

4. It has turned the country into a city of sin, depravity and greed.

If I was LHL, I'd offer my resignation in order to start the process of regeneration immediately. There is no time to lose. The country is going downhill rapidly and the time to act is NOW!

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I disagree as under the PAP I have achieved much and still enjoying a good income. Two days ago I called my agent to have my assets valued so I can cash out. With the threat looming that the opposition will be running the country I believe the time is ripe to uproot my family. A small apartment will be kept aside and maintained for our use when needed.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Times must be bad, Sam.

Getting hands-on to stir your own controversies (PAP good in one post, PAP bad in another) has got to be a new low, even for you.

That's where the term "double head snake" come about. Be careful of such person as they will stab you anytime from the back :cool:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Flush the crap written down the fucking toilet

Balls to you!

Never seen a more self serving parody of a gaberment then the fucking PAP maggots in white transmogrifications of all good institutions left by the British into
cancerous organs to serve Lee Kuan Yew and his family and cockroaches

Nothing good at all about them , other than the ability to screw and fuck all sinkaporeans

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Are You Complaining ?

1. It is offering no real leadership.

3. The party has lost its credibility and no longer has the trust of the electorate.

If I was LHL, I'd offer my resignation in order to start the process of regeneration immediately.

I thought everything what Pee Pee does seems right in your eyes. Why the sudden change of heart ? :eek::*:

Did they boot your butts this time ? What and how ? :biggrin:

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: The Wrong Guy Is Here Again ?

Which mod dare to make the move to throw this worthless thread into the rubbish heap?

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro,
allow me to share a thing or two me know about IP addresses:
our IP addresses assigned by the ISP are dynamic, don't think the IP address is dedicated. what worth is it to know our IP address? my current IP address is 220.255.1.37 what can they do about it?
besides, our idle banter and random rants aren't that damaging to the MIWs to render ourselves as enemies of the state. should any psychologist run a test in each and everyone of us, me can be pretty sure that the report will come back indicating that we all love Singapore much as we love to bash the bad policies and the MIWs :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Nothing wrong in boobytrapping your house, have a few parangs in the house ready and also so russian molotovs. You never know ISD coming down your door under the pretext to search for mosquitoes.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal

White allows rapid detection of misdeed and dirt. The PAP is acknowledging that no one is perfect, there are bound to be black sheep who give in to a moment of temptation. White allows us to flush out these black sheep by making their dirt mark as visible to the naked eye as possible.

in this way, the PAP maintains its stature as uncorrupt and incorruptible.

How come all those shits were lately detected through whistle blowers...
Never heard of self detection...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
1. It is offering no real leadership. The country is like a ship which has lost its rudder. The government is allowing the ship to drift in the currents rather than attempting a proper repair of all that is wrong.

2. There is no long term vision of what Singapore will be in in the next couple of decades. Filling the island with an additional million bodies will do nothing other than add to the burden of the already creaky infrastructure.

3. The party has lost its credibility and no longer has the trust of the electorate. It's like a team that has fallen out with their coach. No games can be won without fresh leadership. There is too much bad blood.

If I was LHL, I'd offer my resignation in order to start the process of regeneration immediately. There is no time to lose. The country is going downhill rapidly and the time to act is NOW!

And I thought my bipolar was bad. For your sake, I hope they have top notch psychiatric care in your town.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
White is the colour of purity -- the PAP is pure and noble.

White is the amalgamation of all the rainbow colours -- Singapore is the melting pot of the cultures of Asia.

How this for an alternative angle? White is cold, clinical, and impersonal. It doesn't inspire and lacks any emotive properties anyway you look at it.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam, no need to speak up for us. We are quite capable of taking care of ourselves. It is the PAP who needs yr support and voice.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The country will never throw out the PAP unless they are sure that there is proper alternative to replace it. I doubt there is appetite to replace the PAP but there is great desire to bring it to account, be responsive to the locals and address a series of poor judgements such the appointment of the PM's wife in Temasek, the removal of his relatives, and be fair to the properly elected members of the opposition.

In addition the PAP needs to lose their 2/3rd majority in parliament before they come to their senses.

There is momentum built by WP and this should be incentive for good quality candidates to join the WP or form new and credible parties.