• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why the opposition is going to lose big time

bluewolf

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to LKY's facebook page and look at the discussion. Their FTrash policy is finally coming to fruition. Many new citizens especially the PRCs will be voting for them, simply because they have no idea what a democracy is. Brainwashed from young, these people have no concept of accountability, responsibility, and justice. One even questioned the need for an election.

I am truly dumbfounded. I have no doubt that after the election, they will probably expedite the import of FTrash to increase their supporters. If the opposition don't make it this time, they never will, and its probably time to abandon ship. In 5 years time, Singapore will no longer be the Singapore we know (if that hasn't happened already).

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to LKY's facebook page and look at the discussion. Their FTrash policy is finally coming to fruition. Many new citizens especially the PRCs will be voting for them, simply because they have no idea what a democracy is. Brainwashed from young, these people have no concept of accountability, responsibility, and justice. One even questioned the need for an election.

I am truly dumbfounded. I have no doubt that after the election, they will probably expedite the import of FTrash to increase their supporters. If the opposition don't make it this time, they never will, and its probably time to abandon ship. In 5 years time, Singapore will no longer be the Singapore we know (if that hasn't happened already).

PR can't vote yet
If the FT become citizens, trust me they wont be any happy.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brainwashed from young, these people have no concept of accountability, responsibility, and justice. One even questioned the need for an election.
What do you mean? These values always exist! Because they exist seamlessly tandem with the system and everyday life they become the norm and are taken for granted by the people.

And I also agree. Why should there even be an election when the Party has worked hard and had succeeded in preserving these timeless values for everyone?

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brainwashed from young, these people have no concept of accountability, responsibility, and justice. One even questioned the need for an election.

And with what was said in the same line of thought, you again mistook the lucky luxury of being taken care of for the extremist wording brainwash. And don't blame your failings in life on other people, including foreigners. If you are not good enough nor are you happy here, leave. Better people would take your place and no one would stop you.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Angomoh FT should know what a democracy is.