• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why the Biblical Concept of Origin Sin is Wrong!

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
The world is not perfect according to Original Sin.
If God really did design the world, that is unIntelligent Design!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe you need to pray to the father the son or the holy spirit or all three. But they are not three hey they are one. Kaoz!

I could never understand the concept of the Holy Trinity. Christianity should remove this belief, it is bloody confusing.

Cheers!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I could never understand the concept of the Holy Trinity.

Holy Trinity is nothing! The bodhisattva Avalokitesvara a.k.a. 观音菩萨 has 33 forms of manifestation. 孙悟空 has 72 forms of manifestation. 二朗神 is even better - 73 forms of manifestation.

They are all no where to be seen.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Holy Trinity is nothing! The bodhisattva Avalokitesvara a.k.a. 观音菩萨 has 33 forms of manifestation. 孙悟空 has 72 forms of manifestation. 二朗神 is even better - 73 forms of manifestation.

They are all no where to be seen.

Fuck me! Reminds me of math class in uni days when a prof said to our class, "just because your mind is limited to three dimensions, it does not mean that more do not exist." I knew then that course wasn't for me.

I work at sunrise, rest a sunset; the sky is too high.

Cheers!

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Trinity claims that: Jesus is God - God is The Holy Ghost - The Holy Ghost is Jesus.

If Jesus is the Holy Ghost, then Jesus Christ impregnated His Own mother, Mary, to produce Himself.

spudmania

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Trinity claims that: Jesus is God - God is The Holy Ghost - The Holy Ghost is Jesus.

If Jesus is the Holy Ghost, then Jesus Christ impregnated His Own mother, Mary, to produce Himself.

The idiots who created these doctrines did not think it through. There story just doesn't hold! Who is dumber, the creator or the believer?

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
The jews and muslims don't believe in trinity.

The trinity was developed by the early christian church much later after christianity was created by 'copying' from judaism.

spudmania

Alfrescian
Loyal
The jews and muslims don't believe in trinity.

The trinity was developed by the early christian church much later after christianity was created by 'copying' from judaism.

The trinity is the church's desperate attempt to explain the divinity of jesus while keeping the religion monotheist.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
The trinity is the church's desperate attempt to explain the divinity of jesus while keeping the religion monotheist.

When the early catholic church designed trinity, hierarchy(opposite of monolithic) emerged its little head. Intelligent Design(pun intended)?

Muslims worship only one god, they don't worship any of the abrahamic's prophets like God. Catholic and christians worship the prophet Christ like God.

spudmania

Alfrescian
Loyal
But in their defence, the christians says that father, son & holy spirit are 3 are the manifestations of god and not 3 gods. just like the kabbalah jews believe in 10 expressions of god. some may argue that in islam, god have 99 names and therefore, 99 manifestations. but the difference is in islam, the 99 names of god are not 99 manifestations but attributes of god. like god the merciful, god the creator, etc... for me, god can have multiple attributes but the concept of multiple manifestations of god seems like a desperate attempt by the christians to remain monotheistic but in fact they have already crossed the line.

spudmania

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the doctrine of the holy trinity is to be followed, then all polytheistic religions can in one master stroke can transform themselves to monotheistic by using the same explanation that actually all these gods are the manifestations of one god.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus said, "Why callest thou me good, there is none good but one, that is God." This comment not only proves Jesus is not God or God’s equivalent, proven by his own words no less, but proves he is not perfect, again by his own words. Therefore Jesus could not be God because God by definition is perfect.

The muslim are very very right when they voice out christian are worshipping Jesus like God!

spudmania

Alfrescian
Loyal
most doctrines, principles, traditions, etc of christianity was written/fabricated centuries after the supposed death of jesus. one of the most influential figure was St Paul who has never met jesus and was preaching stories of jesus base on what he heard during his travels but mostly fabricated from his imagination.

(1 Corinthians 15:6-8) Then he appeared to more than 500 hundred brothers at one time, most of whom are still alive, though some have fallen asleep. Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles. Last of all, as to one untimely born, he appeared also to me.

Fragments of Paul's imagination?

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women think with their hearts. Men think with their dicks.

Cheers!

A fine example of the Holy(?) Bible’s low regard for women. Not only can a woman be bought and sold, she can be forced to marry her owner or his son! If he doesn’t like her or if he gets sick of her, then he can put her on sale, but at least he’s not allowed to resell her to a foreigner.

spudmania

Alfrescian
Loyal
A fine example of the Holy(?) Bible’s low regard for women. Not only can a woman be bought and sold, she can be forced to marry her owner or his son! If he doesn’t like her or if he gets sick of her, then he can put her on sale, but at least he’s not allowed to resell her to a foreigner.

such practices allowed in christianity serve to make the religion more palatable to the rich as this was the practice of the day.