• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why start to raise GST from 2021?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gst is oways raised oni 2 help ze poor ...

ze poor r not poor enuff yet ... dey wil oni b wen ze time cums ...

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Inside party bet. See they are pigs! I will state this rise after GE and the fools will still vote me in! Ok the bet is on!

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this cheebye botak Gilbert Goh not going to seize opportunity and do a GST protest at Hong Lim park I will shave my balls and run round Hong Lim park two times and shit at the park water fountain.

IMG_2710.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If this cheebye botak Gilbert Goh not going to seize opportunity and do a GST protest at Hong Lim park I will shave my balls and run round Hong Lim park two times and shit at the park water fountain.

IMG_2710.jpg

I really feel like slapping this cheebye Gilbert across his botak head for spreading fear. The good PAP government knows better about running a country that this shit-stirrer who has never even once run a town council, let alone a country.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really feel like slapping this cheebye Gilbert across his botak head for spreading fear. The good PAP government knows better about running a country that this shit-stirrer who has never even once run a town council, let alone a country.
He claimed to be living in a car on Valentine's Day, is it a pussy trap? Is he really homeless?
IMG_20180220_194422.png

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Lol. It is so obvious Singapore is out of money. They lose too much from Temasek and GIC.

tridome

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then go and check him out yourself. Talk so much crap. U got a problem with mr Gilbert?

I got a problem with your darling mr Gilbert can? Need written approval from you ? Must write in 3 days in advance? Need police permit or not?

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky must wish he raised GST 2 years ago.
At least got full 5 years to diffuse the situation. Now announced in 2021..that after the erection? He just gave the opposition ammo for a reduced mandate. N he looks dying..sure alot more problems coming

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the implementation of e-payment, the surplus will dwindle in no time.

This GEBIZ thing doesn't help the government exercise prudent spending- not all local and/or global businesses are hooked up in this system to begin with, some of the companies overcharge by virtue of the first point raised.

Some goods and services cost less when paid in cash compared to using the e-invoice system. Go figure.
Thought going digital path is to control spending maximize efficiency reduce wastage increase productivity
Why is our surplus gone on no time?