• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why some hawkers so racists?

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once a while if i happen to drop by Changi Point, I would ask my good old Ah Chan (bum boat operator) to buy me 5 pkts of nasi lemak wrap in daun pisang fm Pengarang, Msia. Very small packet. Simple...just fish, eggs and kacang with sambal. Very very cheap cheap and taste good. Juz like good ol kampong days...

Damn those are good, Plus you can order Cigarettes as well. Even our Coast-guards do that all the time.

On another note, All the nasi-lemak stalls at changi village no longer serve good nasi-lemak and at times it doesnt taste right at all.

You know when changi village is re-opening by the way?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damn those are good, Plus you can order Cigarettes as well. Even our Coast-guards do that all the time.

On another note, All the nasi-lemak stalls at changi village no longer serve good nasi-lemak and at times it doesnt taste right at all.

You know when changi village is re-opening by the way?

No idea bro. Will post here the next time I drop by tere.

Internation nasi lemak...heard abt the strange stories? If ur a Malay, I bet u know.

As for the cig issue, do be careful. ICA and Home Affairs guys are tere too.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
No idea bro. Will post here the next time I drop by tere.

Internation nasi lemak...heard abt the strange stories? If ur a Malay, I bet u know.

As for the cig issue, do be careful. ICA and Home Affairs guys are tere too.

Never heard of the strange stories, Please tell.

By the way, The Police coast guards do that all the time, They will order food and cigarettes from the malaysia side. Those guys are bigger crooks then us commoners.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

By the way, The Police coast guards do that all the time, They will order food and cigarettes from the malaysia side. Those guys are bigger crooks then us commoners.

Haha...if those MIB kena caught they will be charged 2x fold!

As for the stories, supernatural stuff lah, bro.

But have u ever wonder why the queue always so long? Padahal i have makan fm their stall before. Taste macam biasa. If fact the neighbouring stall nasi lemak taste even better, imo.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It takes a thief to catch a thief.

Same everywhere.

Even at BromptonGate

CPIB please be fast hor.... just like you would if a postman accept a $2 ang-pow

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha...if those MIB kena caught they will be charged 2x fold!

As for the stories, supernatural stuff lah, bro.

But have u ever wonder why the queue always so long? Padahal i have makan fm their stall before. Taste macam biasa. If fact the neighbouring stall nasi lemak taste even better, imo.

Oh, Your talking about changi village nasi lemak stall, I thought you were talking about the Nasi lemak from Malaysia. Yah i have heard about keeping of the Gin and that is why they have good business, This myth have been going on for more then a decade.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh, Your talking about changi village nasi lemak stall, I thought you were talking about the Nasi lemak from Malaysia. Yah i have heard about keeping of the Gin and that is why they have good business, This myth have been going on for more then a decade.

Yup.

Could be the work of envious neighbouring stalls cooking up stories. Stiff competition. Sabotage...

Last edited: