• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why so quiet?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PSI has went down and sort of stabilised for the past 2 days. The KPKBs have since subsided as if the fire has been put out, a permanent solution has been implemented and it will never ever happen again.
This is what i call Sinkie mentality. Even fishypie the Lau Chee Bye who "dislike" talking about politics, politicalised the haze issue.
Why? Because the haze affected him. Other than that, not his problems. He will tell you off if you politicalise his threads.
These people are self centered and selfish. :oIo::kma:

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont worry the haze will be back soon and this time Sinkland will beat Mudland by setting a new record PSI 1000 but official limit still cap at 400 only

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PSI has went down and sort of stabilised for the past 2 days. The KPKBs have since subsided as if the fire has been put out, a permanent solution has been implemented and it will never ever happen again.
This is what i call Sinkie mentality. Even fishypie the Lau Chee Bye who "dislike" talking about politics, politicalised the haze issue.
Why? Because the haze affected him. Other than that, not his problems. He will tell you off if you politicalise his threads.

knn, kpkb whole week liao, now air better quality so must take advantage to have a breather first mah.:oIo:

instead of kpkb about pap govt, indon govt, oil palm companies, why nobody take 3M to task for selling a N95 at $2.50 (at least) a piece when the same piece at jakarta only $0.80.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn, kpkb whole week liao, now air better quality so must take advantage to have a breather first mah.:oIo:

instead of kpkb about pap govt, indon govt, oil palm companies, why nobody take 3M to task for selling a N95 at $2.50 (at least) a piece when the same piece at jakarta only $0.80.

How about dengue since it time for them to feed their stomach too?
3M is a business corporate, they have every right to price their product as according to the market demands. Can't blame them, can only blame the gabernment for allowing such thing to happen. For all you know, the free masks the pappies are giving out were given FOC by 3M in exchange to charge their masks at a higher rate in the market.

Last edited:

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
3M is a business corporate, they have every right to price their product as according to the market demands. Can't blame them, can only blame the gabernment for allowing such thing to happen. For all you know, the free masks the pappies are giving out were given FOC by 3M in exchange to charge their masks at a higher rate in the market.

Dengue situation will improve vastly. Now is the start of hot and dry season. Mosquitos' breeding ground will dry out soon. Of course, the pappies will conveniently take credit for it.

Main fear is still the haze. The Indonesians can easily give the excuse of forest fires while taking their own sweet time to extinguish them.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dengue situation will improve vastly. Now is the start of hot and dry season. Mosquitos' breeding ground will dry out soon. Of course, the pappies will conveniently take credit for it.

Main fear is still the haze. The Indonesians can easily give the excuse of forest fires while taking their own sweet time to extinguish them.

Low dengue cases doesn't mean No cases. If they are expecting top earners salary, they have to expect top earners standard expectation.
As for the haze, it's up to them to get it settled. Remember, we are paying them top earners salary. There's no excuses.

Last edited:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take a break since the PSI and dengue are dropping and it is going to rain!!!

Everyday KPKB with PAP also sian mah... Take a break first!!!

You KPKB at them also tire mah... Rest for 1 day... And you can start KPKB again tomorrow...

Anyway they are not listening like so many peoples are saying!!!:biggrin:

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Who is Lau Chee Bye?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

limpeh stayed at kampong neber heard of ppl mati because of dengue. simi lanjiao c dengue? mosquito sting a bit will die? liddat i shd have been death long time ago since there is plenty of giant size dengue mosquitos in LCK while i went camping in army green. knn, jungle dengue mosquitos can even pierce through no.4 to suck blood from me. so why jungle dengue mosquitos sting no die but hdb type will die?

must be many FTrashs are dengue carriers, so instead of having anti mozzie campagin, govt shd instead just throw out all the Ftrashs.:p

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
limpeh stayed at kampong neber heard of ppl mati because of dengue. simi lanjiao c dengue? mosquito sting a bit will die? liddat i shd have been death long time ago since there is plenty of giant size dengue mosquitos in LCK while i went camping in army green. knn, jungle dengue mosquitos can even pierce through no.4 to suck blood from me. so why jungle dengue mosquitos sting no die but hdb type will die?

must be many FTrashs are dengue carriers, so instead of having anti mozzie campagin, govt shd instead just throw out all the Ftrashs.:p

Still it's the gabernment job to ensure a safe environment for their people.

Last edited:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haze sharing...:eek:...:biggrin::biggrin:

Posted on 24 Jun 2013
Indonesian minister on haze: "It's called sharing -- don't make noise to the world"

indonesian_minister_on_haze_issue_dont_make_noise-thumbnail.jpg

An Indonesian minister has accused both Singapore and Malaysia for trying to discredit Indonesia over the haze, and said that both countries should "know themselves".

Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Jero Wacik said, "Let me remind our friends from Malaysia, Singapore, don't just because of the haze, tell stories to the world.

"It's called sharing, you go through good times together, don't make noise to the world when things go bad. It's just like husband and wife, don't take your quarrel outside."

Indonesian news agency, Antara News, reported that the government was wary of some parties trying to carry out a "black campaign" to take advantage of the haze situation to discredit Indonesia globally.

Mr Jero had also told reporters that both Malaysia and Singapore had made much profit from Indonesia all this while, reports an article in The Straits Times.

But now, he said, they were now trying to discredit Indonesia when they should help.

He cited how Malaysia had benefited from bilateral cooperation with Indonesia, including electricity imports from Indonesia, and how Singapore had benefited from Indonesia's gas supply as well as the large number of Indonesian tourists visiting Singapore.

Both countries should sit together to resolve the problem without making a big deal of it to the world, he added.

Moreover, there are indications Malaysian companies are involved in burning to clear land, he said.

And if this is true, both countries' image will be tarnished globally, he said.

"Neighbours shouldn't work together where things are good, but blame one another when they are bad," he said.

The Indonesian government, he said, was also doing its utmost to put out the fires.