• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why so hard to tackLe a minah, esp if you are not a Mat..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For aLL the negativities you can taLk about a Minah; somehow chances are that you can never get that date going for you; esp if you are not a Mat..:cool:
There's this chio young minah of 20+ working as a cLinic assistant near where i stay..managed to get
her hp through some coaxings; but whenever i suggested to date her out, she wouLd certainLy to
bring subjects out Like circumsions & reLigion etcc..:eek:
Other than that, any vuLgar or suggestive smses via hp is ok by her.:*:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Minah bagus lah. Pussy warm warm, wet wet, bbbj slurp slurp slurp...:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
For aLL the negativities you can taLk about a Minah; somehow chances are that you can never get that date going for you; esp if you are not a Mat..:cool:
There's this chio young minah of 20+ working as a cLinic assistant near where i stay..managed to get
her hp through some coaxings; but whenever i suggested to date her out, she wouLd certainLy to

You mean you are married with 3 daughters but you are trying to date a 20+ year old? :eek:

UncleTOBY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother, you got competition from the doctor...you may not know it, but doctors are horny and minah will give in sooner than later.

Everything she says of circumcisions, religion, wearing songkok, e.t.c. just say "CAN DO". Steady, all ready.

FYI, I've 2 ex who're minahs and yes, minahs are super bagus in the sex compartment and department. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Cb kia you, most of the times you wanted PRC meimeis; now minahs you aLso jaLan Liao ?...:wink:

That one 10 years ago. I was in a Internet shop and this minah was there playing MIRC. I popped my head over and saw her nick, then log in to MIRC to test water. After I know can makan, i revealed myself. Went to H81 and fucked. Then she asked me for $20 to top up card :o

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That one 10 years ago. I was in a Internet shop and this minah was there playing MIRC. I popped my head over and saw her nick, then log in to MIRC to test water. After I know can makan, i revealed myself. Went to H81 and fucked. Then she asked me for $20 to top up card :o

..and thereafter did you spent $200 for your STD's treatments ?..:biggrin::eek:

UncleTOBY

Alfrescian
Loyal

From my experiences, most gals on MIRC are prosperity body...but not all. If you got car, lagi bugus. Easy like a breeze. No kidding.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Firstly it depends on the individual. Secondly for your case TS it seems like it's not really the minah that refuses to date you because you aren't malay. From the looks of things it's due to religion. You aren't a muslim. From the reasons she's given to you like circumcision it seems like her family is pretty strict on her dating only muslims. That's actually quite typical of muslim families in general and has nothing to do with the race of the girl like what you are implying.

See you are trying to imply that if you're not a malay male it's very difficult to date a minah but that's wrong from the examples you have given. It's because of the religion that prevents her from going out with you. I think a malay that isn't a muslim would have the same problems as you just that beforehand they might assume he's muslim but once they find out he isn't circumsized and so on they would ban him too.

TS you shouldn't write things in this manner.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro you aren't muslim or mlaay but yet managed to up her. Dunno why typical of guys like TS that assume all cos this one minah that he cannot tackle means it's difficult to tackle all minahs and even worse only malay guys can do it.

In fact in general minahs are easier to tackle than other races.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
minahrempit[1].jpg

Brother the world has changed.
The Minahs are not the same as they were in early days.
Don't be taken for a ride.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... whenever i suggested to date her out, she wouLd certainLy to
u 2 uncle 4 her ... :p