• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why so hard to tackLe a minah, esp if you are not a Mat..

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
Under Islamic teaching, muslim an can marry non muslim but muslim woman can only marry muslim man. Thats the deal.

nonsense...must be muslime-muslim on both sides for the Sg and Malaysia muslim solemnisation to take place....else goto ROM and be kicked out of the family

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
I should use to have 2 malay gf before and boy i can tell you they are super super highly sex.
eveyday they ask for sex until i surrender running out of sperm
one of them even ask a bomoh to put a spell on me and i quickly run for my life! serious guys.:mad:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not necessary to change religion or lifestyle just o\to have a chance to screw a minah. I have screwed many Filipinos and Indonesians to last a lifetime. No difference to those I screwed in KL or Ipoh.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even though these ppl are all similar with brown skin and so on i heard that local malays hate being associated with filippinos for eg and it's such a joke to hear them try to distance themselves when they are clearly similar.

The modern malay is actually a mixture of many different races but yes it's correct they are austronesian mostly which includes the aboriginals too.

The one thing i have noticed is how different some malays look from others. Like in indonesia some malays have a rather primitive look on them yet for others they actually look rather chinese like and some look arab and indian like. It's clear to see that modern malays have had influences from many ethnic groups but it's the culture that unites them obviously. This is the same for every single race, nationality out there.

Wanted to find some pics of some of those primitive looking malays to contrast against those that don't look like that but could not find it.

I have noticed that some malay girls can pass off as chinese girls especially those that are fairer. I heard from them that they aren't mixed with chinese but somehow have that chinese look which i don't know how they got that this is especially true for the fairer type of malays or rather the javanese. The guys in contrast tend to be much darker and cannot pass off as chinese guys. I wonder if sexual dimorphism is greater among them. I doubt so cos overall humans don't really have a larger sexual dimorphism.

eh eh...

who died and made you the fucking expert on race?

full of rubbish as always and skew everything. bask in the limelight of every chinese glory as if you have a hand in them. what a sad joke you are

:rolleyes:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fair complexion, is secondary, imo. Its the features tat counts. One may be dark. But with sharp nose, big eyes, curly hairs, even when reach age of 50s, the beau is still tere.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eh eh...

who died and made you the fucking expert on race?

full of rubbish as always and skew everything. bask in the limelight of every chinese glory as if you have a hand in them. what a sad joke you are

:rolleyes:

It's an observation that i made and why would you be offended unless it's offensive? :rolleyes:

Where did i ever bask in the limelight of every glory you fool.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fair complexion, is secondary, imo. Its the features tat counts. One may be dark. But with sharp nose, big eyes, curly hairs, even when reach age of 50s, the beau is still tere.

Try that in thailand where the fairer skinned ladies are considered more attractive.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try that in thailand where the fairer skinned ladies are considered more attractive.

Not necessary. I saw so many europeans holding hands with those tan thai gals. And tat includes tan looking pinoy and Indons too. Nice eyes and sharp features, i must say.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not necessary. I saw so many europeans holding hands with those tan thai gals. And tat includes tan looking pinoy and Indons too. Nice eyes and sharp features, i must say.

Yeah no shit whites like dark skinned ladies in fact every type of female. I mentioned thailand meaning thai men's preferences not men from some other country.