• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Singaporean men love to become taxi driver ?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Want to ride bicycle, go Vietnam or China. China is the best. Once I bicycled all round Guangzhou with my GF from morning to night, from breakfast dimsum yumcha to afternoon noodle lunch to night mixed beef soup and rice. At night when the traffic eased, we could even do romantic stunts like hold hands and cycle together through the park. The lao ah pek style bicycle was sturdy with steady handle bar. It's even easy to cycle with both hands off.

If you ride bicycle in Thailand, for that matter even Malaysia if you notice, get your insurance and will settled first.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No la. she only here for holiday to visit relative that work in golden mile. I learnt from her that there are many of this type after got to now her.
For supermart cashier if good look type i believe sure kena chop by others liao have to be fast hand lor !

Golden Mile say come holiday all bluff one.
Supermarket cashier all married already, got PR that's why can work here.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That was only half of the story You would have thought since the husband was the sole breadwinner, why such deference to the wife ? The wife is no Angelina Jolie, btw. Well, because the husband was fat and not handsome. During courtship, the husband knowing his limitations, crawled on his bended knees. Ever since then, the husband would do everything possible to gain the praises and acknowledgments of the wife.

totally agreed with you ...men must also takecare of his look and body to show his wife he is still sexy and avaliable ....to let the wife have the impression that " look i still got many choices , you better behave well " .

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Golden Mile say come holiday all bluff one.
Supermarket cashier all married already, got PR that's why can work here.

Thai Puyings are experts when it comes to 'kohok'.

The magical number 6 came with the dice. Even Hokkien and Teochew use it to describe bluffing, hao lak just in the same context as Thai ko hok. Anyway, Thai women are of doctorate degrees in the art and science of ko hok. Bear that in mind. Sometimes it's for face, sometimes it's for self-interest, but you'd better bear that in mind and play along well. Give them their fair share of face and interest if you want to conquer her. Once conquered, she'd die for you.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must be mad :*: Once conquered, I'd move on to the next one :rolleyes:

Isn't it better to let her die for you, or at least her heart dead about you, then you move on? Anyway these are all theories from experience, I wouldn't hurt any woman like that. The women whom I've loved before and parted company subsequently, were all due to mutually understood circumstances and we parted amicably.

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't it better to let her die for you, or at least her heart dead about you, then you move on? Anyway these are all theories from experience, I wouldn't hurt any woman like that. The women whom I've loved before and parted company subsequently, were all due to mutually understood circumstances and we parted amicably.

It's a double-edged sword. If a woman 'desires' you so much that she will die for you, rest assured she will also die 'with' you if you hit her raw nerve.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at least got free fuck when u needed a hole .

The costliest fucks in the world are free fucks.

It's a double-edged sword. If a woman 'desires' you so much that she will die for you, rest assured she will also die 'with' you if you hit her raw nerve.

Yeah, don't hit any raw nerve as a woman in rage, even the devil is scared, for hell knows no wrath like the wrath of a woman. If you want to break off and move on, do it nicely. Take good care of her face and interest.

The recent Bedok Reservoir case is good example. The husband suspected that the son wasn't fathered by him and asked for DNA test. That hurt her bad. She'd rather die and kill her own son along the way. If there were physical avenues open for her to kill her husband, I'm sure that he's also dead by now.

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The costliest fucks in the world are free fucks.

Yeah, don't hit any raw nerve as a woman in rage, even the devil is scared, for hell knows no wrath like the wrath of a woman. If you want to break off and move on, do it nicely. Take good care of her face and interest.

The recent Bedok Reservoir case is good example. The husband suspected that the son wasn't fathered by him and asked for DNA test. That hurt her bad. She'd rather die and kill her own son along the way. If there were physical avenues open for her to kill her husband, I'm sure that he's also dead by now.

He could have just plucked a hair from the son and send it for DNA test without evening letting the wife know.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Want to ride bicycle, go Vietnam or China. China is the best. Once I bicycled all round Guangzhou with my GF from morning to night, from breakfast dimsum yumcha to afternoon noodle lunch to night mixed beef soup and rice. At night when the traffic eased, we could even do romantic stunts like hold hands and cycle together through the park. The lao ah pek style bicycle was sturdy with steady handle bar. It's even easy to cycle with both hands off.

If you ride bicycle in Thailand, for that matter even Malaysia if you notice, get your insurance and will settled first.

women love to bike because if seated correctly they hit the g spot and get all orgasmic in a long ride.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

get her a bike with a stimulating seat and ensure she hits her raw nerve while she rides. she may let you go and cling onto the bike.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wow never know your romantic side Mr. Handsome. Sunday I go GZ I think I will try.