• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why SGP LAW discourage Religion Talk?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is because the truth is; there is no God. Hence, a person accept God, cannot accept the truth, and vice versa.

Is this simple enough for you? :biggrin:

dun anyhow whack lah...where did you get this statement from?

here's simple truth for you....

to seek the truth, you have to seek Jesus!

"Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me." John 14:6

http://www.foundationsforfreedom.net/Topics/Truth/Truth011.html

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun anyhow whack lah...where did you get this statement from?

here's simple truth for you....

"Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me." John 14:6

LOL!.... Just because some lunatic wrote some fairy tales in the medieval times when they don't even know that the earth is round (who by the way thought that the earth was flat) and you believe them and say that they were true?

LOL!.... Simple minded and delusional. LOL!.... Have you got better jokes? I love to hear them. It always amazes me to see how dumb these God-fearing idiots really are. :biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!.... Just because some lunatic wrote some fairy tales in the medieval times when they don't even know that the earth is round (who by the way thought that the earth was flat) and you believe them and say that they were true?

so it is important to God that the earth is round? and this is top priority than our own spiritual development?

LOL!.... Simple minded and delusional. LOL!.... Have you got better jokes? I love to hear them. It always amazes me to see how dumb these God-fearing idiots really are. :biggrin:

yeah like you anyhow whack out any statements? i haven't receive your answer leh....smart boy!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so it is important to God that the earth is round? and this is top priority than our own spiritual development?

yeah like you anyhow whack out any statements? i haven't receive your answer leh....smart boy!

LOL!... When proven irrefutably that the earth is round and not flat, you delusional people trying desperately to cover your ass and claim that it is not important. LOL!... Then when something happens which appears somewhat related in your story book, you people will rush in to claim credit. LOL!... Sounds like PAP to me. No wonder so many Christians in PAP. LOL!... :biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!... When proven irrefutably that the earth is round and not flat, you delusional people trying desperately to cover your ass and claim that it is not important. LOL!... Then when something happens which appears somewhat related in your story book, you people will rush in to claim credit. LOL!... Sounds like PAP to me. No wonder so many Christians in PAP. LOL!... :biggrin:

yeah! is true only 1/3 are Christians....but the power resides in the greatest Athetist of them all, LKY...much powerful than you small fry...hehe..

i mean how could a non-believer, comments on religious issues? it's like people who neber take the public transport could claim we have a world class transportation system!

tioh boh?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah! is true only 1/3 are Christians....but the power resides in the greatest Athetist of them all, LKY...much powerful than you small fry...hehe..

heehee.. trying to change the subject desperately, I see. LOL!....
Prove that there are only 1/3. Where is your proof? Or just dreamt up from your story book?

Don't change subject lah. Tell me that you are not selective reading. When things are in your story book, you jump in to take credit for your story book. But when proven that it goes against your story book, you say not important. If this is not selective reading, than what is? Or you can't accept the fact that your story book is just a fairy tale and no truth can be found in it.

Last edited:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
only one statement for you...

the day you start to put down your arrogance, is the day you will start to see the truth.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.foundationsforfreedom.net/Topics/Truth/Truth011.html

To a Buddhist, Buddha is the truth, to a muslim, Allah is the truth, to you Jesus is the truth...so who the hell is the truth? Some one must be lying here...

So just remember this, he is one but many, many but one...see so simple...

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
only one statement for you...

the day you start to put down your arrogance, is the day you will start to see the truth.

I also have one statement for you.

The day you abandon your ignorance and stupidity, you will start to become smart and, not only see, but also understand the truth. :eek:

Last edited:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know you are unhappy, but please be less vulgar.

You are the best DICKHEAD blower so far in this forum, my dickhead need a deep throat too.:wink:

Would you give the same deep throat to my hunger dick the same way you did it for your Master LKY and his regimes?:biggrin:

I would be grateful if you can treat my dickhead good like the way you treat your PAP.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is the law restricting conversations about Religion?

I mean if people wants to talk about Religion, they should be given an opportunity to speak out, especially in public right?

If people not happy and out to create riots or troubles, shouldn't these rioters be arrested instead of the person who spoke out? People can choose to listen or not? It's their freedom!! Like it's their freedom for people to speak out too!!

What is so wrong to speak out about the violation of the Ten Commandments?

You may have neutral intention about discussing religion interest but do aware that the discussion can turn into havoc?

If that to happen, I will be the first going after the thread starter in this forum up to real life challenge if need to. Ask forummer "Drifter" if I am for real.

In the meantime, stay moderate about your religion "preaching" or at least watch out your "language" to avoid any anger.

Thank you.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

Would you give the same deep throat to my hunger dick the same way you did it for your Master LKY and his regimes?

He can't cos his master ain't got no dick in the first place.....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

at best he is just slurping up the shit dripping down his master ass....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is the law restricting conversations about Religion?

I mean if people wants to talk about Religion, they should be given an opportunity to speak out, especially in public right?

If people not happy and out to create riots or troubles, shouldn't these rioters be arrested instead of the person who spoke out? People can choose to listen or not? It's their freedom!! Like it's their freedom for people to speak out too!!

What is so wrong to speak out about the violation of the Ten Commandments?

I think they scared that you chrikukustians later mass gathering kill them and then your pestors will say "AhMENg Its ok, Goat will always forgive you"