• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why SGP LAW discourage Religion Talk?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is the law restricting conversations about Religion?

I mean if people wants to talk about Religion, they should be given an opportunity to speak out, especially in public right?

If people not happy and out to create riots or troubles, shouldn't these rioters be arrested instead of the person who spoke out? People can choose to listen or not? It's their freedom!! Like it's their freedom for people to speak out too!!

What is so wrong to speak out about the violation of the Ten Commandments?

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
More than a few here have already told you to stop posting your cut and paste articles no one's interested in

You should respect the other forummers here before you talk about respecting your "God"

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is the law restricting conversations about Religion?

I mean if people wants to talk about Religion, they should be given an opportunity to speak out, especially in public right?

If people not happy and out to create riots or troubles, shouldn't these rioters be arrested instead of the person who spoke out? People can choose to listen or not? It's their freedom!! Like it's their freedom for people to speak out too!!

What is so wrong to speak out about the violation of the Ten Commandments?

are you too stupid to realise you are causing unrest and displeasant among the forumers?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
with your disappearance at least there will not be any religious unrest. so pls go and praise and have sex with your dog somewhere else

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah you finally agreed with me!! The truth is in Jesus!!

See what I mean? A person who believes in God is totally delusional.
Let me rephrase it for your simple minded people.

A person who believes in God will reject the truth. This is because the truth is; there is no God. Hence, a person accept God, cannot accept the truth, and vice versa.

Is this simple enough for you? :biggrin: