• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why sbf has to be the best .....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess etiquette is something some people will never understand.

Revealing identities that you promised would remain classified. And now, asking someone to print out a Private Message he received.

It's like openly advertising to all and sundry: Hey look, I am THIS rotten!

This is just a forum. PMs have been posted before how else do you prove and mind you your boss is so head on to prove he got those pms that somehow proves how knowledgable he is.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is just a forum. PMs have been posted before how else do you prove and mind you your boss is so head on to prove he got those pms that somehow proves how knowledgable he is.

There is a difference between explaining that two people have exchanged PMs before and actually revealing the contents of those PMs. If u can't understand the difference no one can help you. You have no scruples

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a difference between explaining that two people have exchanged PMs before and actually revealing the contents of those PMs. If u can't understand the difference no one can help you. You have no scruples

you're a dumb phuck one doesn't have to reveal the full nick just show it partially. The fact that you're so eager to jump on the dishonest/no scruples bandwagon so that it will be harder for naysayers to get your tpx master to prove himself whereby he can easily just make any nonsensical claim without need of proof.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you're a dumb phuck ...

don't be a strength sapper lah. I got the same PM and the guy was just inquiring for info. I'm sure there's at least one more regular forummer who's received the same PM so no its big deal. Stop trying to prove/disprove everything some nicks are posting here. It's better for your blood pressure and Leongsam's new forum direction

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got the same PM and the guy was just inquiring for info. I'm sure there's at least one more regular forummer who's received the same PM so no its big deal.
Even if you really received that PM, are you not aware of the possibility that GoldenDragon could simply have used one of his many clone accounts to send it to both you and himself, and maybe even other members? :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't be a strength sapper lah. I got the same PM and the guy was just inquiring for info. I'm sure there's at least one more regular forummer who's received the same PM so no its big deal. Stop trying to prove/disprove everything some nicks are posting here. It's better for your blood pressure and Leongsam's new forum direction

Oh i just got the PM too. All is fine now.

jw5

Loyal
Leongsam is much better looking than Mark Andrew Yeo (pictured). :wink:

attachment.php

What? Really?

@jw5

GOLDENDRAGON I know he is former policeman and I suspected he is MAY since everyone says MAY is a former policeman.

But @Leongsam ???