• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why sbf has to be the best .....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when i logged in this morning, wahlaneh got one PM for me.

i checked. this person never posted in this forum. joined in april 16. claimed to be an editor based in ..... (asian country) with a newspaper co.

i was asked 3 questions on a 'grey' area. no OSA involved but might upset some in the underworld. 3 personalities involved. 2 super well-known. such info you cant find with overt sources. was told if my info was used, i will get paid. steady poon pi pi!

i shiok sendiri when he explained why i was chosen - my in-depth knowledge in an earlier thread pertaining to the same matter.

with all the great analyses wrt lhl vs lwl, trust me, some people from the press will be here to get feedback.

btw, if some idiots think my PM was made up, please check with Leongsam.

this bugger who PMed me made my underwear wet!

chongpangchixwings

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i checked. this person never posted in this forum. joined in april 16. claimed to be an editor based in ..... (asian country) with a newspaper co.

i was asked 3 questions on a 'grey' area. no OSA involved but might upset some in the underworld. 3 personalities involved. 2 super well-known. such info you cant find with overt sources. was told if my info was used, i will get paid. steady poon pi pi!

i shiok sendiri when he explained why i was chosen - my in-depth knowledge in an earlier thread pertaining to the same matter.

with all the great analyses wrt lhl vs lwl, trust me, some people from the press will be here to get feedback.

Although your identity is not known, still it is good to beware of these presstitudes.They will write what you never said or they will twist what you say.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It best for Sam and you to get statutory declaration done and lodged with IDA. Don't use the same lawyers or Justice of the peace to avoid allegations of collusion. This will help dispel any allegations of falsehood, fraud etc. It is only right as we have to look after those who cannot connect the dots, can't read between the lines and conditioned to accept the state owned press as the only validated source of truth. If you are lucky, you might get away with conjecture.

Don't think because this is only a forum that short cuts can be taken. There are people who get very emotional about these things and spend their waking hours chasing the shadows of nicks that they have not met or one that no one has met. Pretty sad and I heard there is no cure. The chase will carry on.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It best for Sam and you to get statutory declaration done and lodged with IDA. Don't use the same lawyers or Justice of the peace to avoid allegations of collusion. This will help dispel any allegations of falsehood, fraud etc. It is only right as we have to look after those who cannot connect the dots, can't read between the lines and conditioned to accept the state owned press as the only validated source of truth. If you are lucky, you might get away with conjecture.

Don't think because this is only a forum that short cuts can be taken. There are people who get very emotional about these things and spend
their waking hours chasing the shadows of nicks that they have not met or one that no one has met. Pretty sad and I heard there is no cure. The chase will carry on.

absolutely agree and we are with you on this.

tfbh n hawkeye1819 aka leongsam

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't think because this is only a forum that short cuts can be taken. There are people who get very emotional about these things and spend their waking hours chasing the shadows of nicks that they have not met or one that no one has met. Pretty sad and I heard there is no cure. The chase will carry on.

There are also people who has a penchant for sniffing and sieving every piece of your shit for quality validation hehe.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam - i have no problem answering the 3 questions posed. will score A easily. why dont you negotiate? i am sure he is lurking in this forum. how about a S$10,000 donation to this forum?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell me about it bro. I won't be surprised if their start of the day begins with opening their filing cabinet, pulling out the matrix table, cross checking, revalidating etc. I recall a Lat cartoon years ago to the effect where the hubby had rows and rows of filing cabinets all around his bedroom to challenge his wife.

There are also people who has a penchant for sniffing and sieving every piece of your shit for quality validation hehe.

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell me about it bro. I won't be surprised if their start of the day begins with opening their filing cabinet, pulling out the matrix table, cross checking, revalidating etc. I recall a Lat cartoon years ago to the effect where the hubby had rows and rows of filing cabinets all around his bedroom to challenge his wife.

They were right in one thing, you are very manipulative.
Your refusal to response to their insults and accusations for the last few hundred days have led them to what they are today. They know it is shit and yet they wait here every day for you to deliver. Upon arrival they will pounce on it and inspections commence immediately dropping whatever they were doing.

Not a single piece of your shit is left unturned. Once that is done they dried it in their ovens and they even highlight its qualities and flaws for display here. What a wonderful job they thought under estimating the intelligence of the readers here. You have successfully starved them out for more. Kudos.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Excellent summary of the state of affairs.